“Takeout King of Federal Way”

Pop's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #45 of 236 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 23 April 2015

Everything I have had from Pops is delicious. Love their pesto pasta and their polpettini meatball appetizer. Only reason I rate 4/5 is because I wish they had more homemade desserts.

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

I was in town on business and wanted pizza. Found this place with good reviews so gave it a try and am glad I did! Owner Mario took my walk in order (I got the house special pizza) and it was outstanding. He said it was a popular item. Took 10 mins to make it. Mario proudly opened the box to display its contents for me with a smile. Don't let the outside of the place keep you from stopping by. Warm staff and great food await!

Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

First let me point out their delivery fee was .99! Compare that to other places and it makes it even more appealing! We ordered an Italian sandwich, cheese bread, and a Caesar salad. It was all DELICIOUS! The delivery driver was also very nice. You can order online, pay with your debit/credit card and have it delivered to your hotel...when you are tired it is a nice option to going out! We will try pasta or pizza next time because we will definitely order from them again!

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Pop's is a place that we had been meaning to try. We would pass by it and see it there, behind Jack In The Box and we'd say we need to try it. Finally, we did a few months ago and we love it. The pizza is GREAT. The peperoni is crispy and just all around great. The only thing I would not recommend is the tiramisu. It was just ok. but the pizza is awesome! I think it's a tiy bit greasy but so delicious! The pizza is consistently awesome and they have good customer service. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 26 September 2014

I was in heaven when I heard this pizza place had gluten free crust! It was amazing! really good pizza and really friendly staff. I work at a hotel in the area and I always direct our guests to this pizza place!! You will not be dissapointed.