“Great food!”

Burger Express
Ranked #2 of 238 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great food for a great price! Be sure to get the largest burger you can get! All the burgers taste great!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

but somehow I've left Burger Express out. I've been here probably ten times over the years. I've had a variety of burgers and they are all excellent...fresh, juicy, and made to order. You also get a ton of fries (more than I can eat). It's easy to miss, so keep a sharp lookout. It's a real food place and an old school place...try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We love Burger Express! My husband likes their salmon burger and I love the Buffalo burger. Their shakes are very good also!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The "Mountain High" burger is awesome!. Big menu and choices.
Look out carefully for it's location since the main sign has been knocked down by a car several months ago. That keeps it a secret location for regulars I guess.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I so love their hamburger,fries and shakes. This is not a walk up, order and they hand the food right back to you kind of place. You order, then they start the process of cooking, and you sit down and wait. And it is worth it. Their burgers taste like someone just pulled cooked them on their backyard grill or what you'd expect at the fair. The fries are just the right of saltyness and taste as a potato should...not the out of a freezer type. And the shakes....they are so thick, made right there and taste absolutely indulgent. My first time there i went thru the drive thru, which is funny now that i know the process behind how everything is made as you order it....sat in my car for quite some time. Have been walking in ever since. Again, the wait time is so worth it.