“Large scale Mongolian Grill”

Jasmine Mongolian Grill
Ranked #20 of 260 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Lots of choices make for good food. Like most Mongolian restaurants how good the food turns out has more to do with yourself than the cook. You choose the foods and sauces. If you have never tried it before I recommend you follow the directions to make the house blend of sauces.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, good amount for the cost, and family friendly. We have 2 boys (4yrs & 2mo) and always love coming here. Our 4 year old only eats the rice ado they never charge us for him which we appreciate since he's not eating anything. It's all you can eat and my 6'4" husband ALWAYS leaves full. We love it and try to come once a month!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My grandson selected this restaurant and I will admit this type of food it not on the top of my list of favorites. My best description...is Nothing Special. There is a wide selection of proteins and vegetables and the wait staff seem to be very busy. perhaps there was just not enough of a "sauce" selection for my tastes. It just seemed bland....

1  Thank Karol64
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Very nice place, and clean. Very good assortment of ingredients, and it all looked fresh. We went in the early afternoon and did not have to wait at all. The end result was a very good meal for a good price. There were people who had never been to a Mongolian Grill before and were somewhat confused, ask the staff or other patrons and they will let you know what to do.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

So if you have been to Mongolian bbq you know what to expect ... the amount of ingredients is very impressive ... beef, pork, lamb, salmon, shrimp and so so many vegetables... tasty ... the issue was the wait time to get it cooked and back to the table ... as well as less than ok service , we had to wait for drinks and rice ... if you have time issues not for you, if you're ok with the wait it is worth trying ... good luck - Ray and Hermie