“interesting place”

Palace Korean Bar & Grill
Ranked #32 of 239 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 13 March 2017

well this place is kind of pricey of you go on the weekend. During the week they have all you can eat lunch for $18.99 but not on the weekends. We Purchased a combo platter for 2 people and it was $45. That said, it's actually enough for 4 people.the meat was delish and it's fun to grill your own stuff at your table.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

If you have ever been to or stayed in Federal Way you know there are LOTS of restaurant choices and options available! Making decision making tough.

I just so happened to be staying at the Clarion Hotel across the street from the Palace Korean BBQ so my friend and I decided to go check it out for dinner. We were hungry!

The place was packed!! We walked in and there were quite a few people waiting to be seated. We added our name to the list up front and sat down and waited to be seated.

People started leaving and tables were cleared and soon we were being taken to a table and seated. There are hibachis (not sure if that is the proper name or not) in the middle of each table. Neither of us had been here before so we just looked around at what everyone around us was doing and eating. Everyone was cooking their own food at their own table.

We glanced at the "Unlimited" menu not sure what it said as it was written in Korean but our lovely waitress explained it to us and we decided to order 2 of the Unlimited Buffet for $24.95 each.

Quickly she came back with a cart of little dishes full of items we had no idea as to what it was and again she was helpful in explaining to us what each dish held.

We were excited! It smelled delicious in there and we couldn't wait until we were brought our other dishes so that we could start cooking at our table. I've been to restaurants where a chef has cooked at my table but I have never been to one where I actually did the cooking at the table. It was an awesome experience!

The Unlimited buffet offered an array of dishes; such as, shrimp, octopus, marinated beef, marinated pork short ribs, pork belly, marinated beef brisket, soybean paste soup, just to name a few.

Wonderful and helpful service! They also serve rice wine and array of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and teas.

No wifi service here. Definitely family-friendly! There were a lot of families here!

Because it is an all-you-can-eat buffet there are no "to go" boxes.

This was truly a wonderful eating experience! I really enjoyed and you will too.

That's all for now, my friends,

...until next time!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Went three for lunch. The service was great. The food was good too. So much food for lunch. Couldn't finish all of it.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Went here for my wife and sons birthday. It's a fun place where you cook yourself at the table. The all you can eat comes with Alot of choices and the service is very good. I've been to a few Korean bbq places and this one has the best selection. You also get alot of side dishes which were great.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We went here to celebrate my son's and my birthday. It was fun and there is a lot of time to visit while your cooking. We did the all you can eat and the variety was good. They often offer groupon deals which helps a bit. NOTE THEY AUTOMATICALLY ADD A TIP! Not the best for parties over 4 as the cooking grill is small.