New Horizon Motel
US$156
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$224
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$252
US$143
US$120
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$165
US$155
ExtendedStay
US$131
US$116
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$102
US$131
US$116
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$80
EconoLodge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I wasn't expecting much from this motel because of the way it looked on the outside. It's a little run down. I just needed a simple place to sleep. But what took disturbed me was when I pulled the covers back on the bed, there was urine on the bed sheets along with other stains, and hair on the pillows! And there was urine on the toilet seat! They have a sign posted that says, "No refunds after check in." I wonder why? Because they don't clean the rooms or change the beds? I ended up sleeping in my car that night. Don't stay at this nasty motel!

• Stayed: October 2012