See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here a week and planned on staying longer, but the last day we were here we had an issue with damaged towels. We agreed to pay for the towels and I thought that would be the end of it, later that day the manager knocked on the door and said that we needed to check out for having too many people In the room, (myself and my 5 small children). She also said that housekeeping noticed some coloring on the wall, I told her that I'd clean it up and that we would check out. After cleaning the very small spot one of my kids drew on I went and checked out. On check out I was charged $125.80 for 1 towel (had make up on it) and a spot on the wall I cleaned myself. When I asked about the fee for the wall all I got was " you'll have to talk to the manager on Monday." They charged me the exact amount of the rest of my stay (2 nights) for this, which leads me to believe they have no set prices for anything and make it up as they see fit. My next call will be to wyndam corporate and if I do not get answers I'll take them to small claims court.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
amy h, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. There was 7 people in one room and the babysitter was told that you guys would need to get a second room or they would have to check out. Hotel rooms are not made for 7 people in one room. The coloring was all over the walls and there was several towels ruined. I do apologize if you misunderstood what the babysitter told you. If you would like to call the hotel I can explain what happened. Have a great day.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I got to sleep with ants, brush my teeth with ant, showered with ants, loud noises in the hall at 2am for couple hours.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank C9142WIjosephm

We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We have been in the process of moving and have had to use local hotels in the meantime. This one is close to I-5. The staff has always been accomidating and welcoming. The breakfast offered has been nice to have not having a kitchen close by anymore. They are currently upgrading the rooms so I do look forward to seeing the changes on our next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
amy h, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for your feed back. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Have a wonderful day.