All reviews stay there again clean rooms water pressure comfortable bed pleasant stay oatmeal winco interstate repair
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We were given a room on the first floor that smelled like urine. Upon calling from desk, we were given a different room on the second floor. It was dinner time so we left our belongings and left for dinner. When we came back, I noticed dry blood stains on the sheets. I will post a picture of this. This disgusted me. I ignored it and slept on the other side since it was already past bed time. The next morning at breakfast I was disappointed again. They only had toast and coffee. They really shouldn't advertise free breakfast if that's all they carry. The wifi signal at the hotel was very weak. My friends couldn't connect their devices. The receptionist during check in and check out was nice so 1 star for them.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
everett2201, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. On behalf of the entire Econolodge team we would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. Housekeeping has been notified about your complaints regarding room condition. We are currently implementing a new breakfast plan to better serve our guests. We also, have recently updated our WI-FI service and do apologize for the issues your friends had connecting. Thanks for complimenting the receptionist and do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Older but in good repair. The room did have an odd smell but it dissipated with the door and window open a while. The furniture was in good order with a comfortable bed. The shower was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Just be sure they know that you didn't use the safe or you get a $1.68 charge

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for complimenting the Econolodge team. We recently have purchased a machine to help neutralize the smell of the rooms and apologize for the smell you encountered. We hope this is not a problem in the future and hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Clerk was nice and very over worked. We witnessed cars driving up to gentlemen standing outside their rooms handing over cash and driving off in broad daylight. Motel outside condition was run down and most rooms they were selling had no view of the parking lot and your vehicle. Tv was bad and kept going out (DishTV). No microwave in room. Breakfast did not start until after 7 so if you are travelling for business it was a waste. Seriously, pay more and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank artist589
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I booked this motel through Choicehotels.com, As a AAA member, I got a good discount, even though I did not take advantage of the advance booking discount. We arrived late (11:30 PM). Though there was an initial problem in getting me the right room, it was quickly resolved and we (my wife and I) got a clean, renovated room with a Queen bed. We stayed for 8 nights and are fully satisfied with it. All the staff (Jessica, Megan, Morgan, Monica) were very courteous and helpful.

This location is undergoing renovation at this time and one is likely to encounter some issues with some of the rooms. I'm sure they will quickly get done with the renovation and all the rooms will be as good as the one we used. Breakfast is simple but healthy; they provide apples, oranges and bananas, in addition to 3 types of cereal, orange drink, milk, coffee, oatmeal and pastries.

Quick access to I-5 N and S; just 1/4 mile. Getting out of Econo Lodge, make a left on to the median and past one light. There is a Winco grocery store close by. Best gasoline prices at ARCO am/pm at the corner of 100th street and 19th Avenue. Burger King, almost across from motel.

Room Tip: Downstairs rooms are under renovation; some upstairs rooms are completed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 6 August 2016

The Everett Econolodge is probably an average Econolodge. Not bad looking from the outside, the rooms need some work. There was a mildew smell in our room which you got used to but if we had stayed longer would have been a problem. The door had numerous holes in it where previous latches had been moved and reinstalled and the current latch was broken off and of no use.

The ice machine is locked (four locks on the door) until 10AM after which most people have already checked out although they will open it if you ask.

The free breakfast is minimal.

The staff, however, is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary M
everett2201, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear guest, Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I apologize that we were not able to deliver a great experience. We will utilize this review to work harder to improve so that our future guests do not share the same experience.
Sincerley, Cheryl B