US$109
US$127
US$152
US$149
  • Restaurant
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
US$164
All reviewsparking garagewater viewcomplimentary breakfastmonte cristonice hoteltop floorfitness roomwafflesbreakfast areadowntown areawithin walking distancepuget soundexcellent staywould stay here againfront desk staffnaval basecomfortable room
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Had a nice stay. The water upon arrival was a welcome touch after a long day of travel.
The staff were pleasant and helpful for restaurant recommendations. The bed was very comfortable. The only negative besides traffic noise was because of a compromised immune system I wipe down light switches, door handles, tv remotes etc with an antibacterial wipe. The wipe was very dirty when I was done. Surface cleaning is not enough.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy M
Reviewed 17 November 2017

As we arrive the reception was welcoming, and warm. He had a wealth of knowledge of the hotel and its amenities. It was a treat to see such great customer focus on our needs and/or anticipated needs. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

It was a beautiful hotel within 5 minutes of the wedding venue, the Monte Cristo Ballroom. Unfortunately the room we got was directly below the cafeteria, so early every morning we were awakened by the staff vacuuming and dragging around tables and chairs, so we'd get up and go on to breakfast any way. Other than that it was a wonderful stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great place with a lovely view. My only issue is that the pillows were too flat and unstructured. I really enjoyed the view and the complimentary breakfast was impressive. The halls were quiet and I didn't hear my neighbors through the walls.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The hotel was close to where I needed to go and the price was excellent value. The hotel and room were extremely clean. And I love the fact that I can use my phone to get in and out of my room. I will definitely be staying here again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo