“First visit----To GO for Super Bowl tomorrow”

Dickey's Barbeque Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 474 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Super Bowl tomorrow, so drove here from Stanwood, WA VIA I-5 to 128th St, Exit--West
three or four blocks West-bound to small business strip between 8th Ave. W. and 5th Pl. W. on North side of 128th.
Ordered "Family Pack", two "Big Yellow Cups", two classic sandwiches "sliced beef"
and two Pecan Pie slices to go......Servings were generous...
Had a couple of coupons sent when I had signed up for loyalty card....
The Classic sandwich was a bit dry but, added a dose of sweet BBQ sauce and was very tasty. The Med. cabbage slaw was fresh, of the chopped cabbage style, and tasty....Best fried okra near here in my experience....Haven't tried the pie yet today nor the ribs nor the brisket.....Checking out the
points did not show up on loyalty card---Manager apologized but could not fix.
I contacted Dickey's HQ on line and asked for help---gave them ticket number and receipt code. Immediate response assured me they would look into the problem and fix....NICE! Adam was manager and service was prompt and helpful.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

If you want the WOW factor for your catering event this is the place to go! exceptional service and over the top delicious food. They have catered for me twice, once 100 people for a wedding and I still have rave reviews about how goo the food was at our wedding and most recently 40 people for a 50th Bday party which I picked up the food and still just as good!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Nice choices for classic bbq. Fast food, but fresh and well prepared. Lots of choices for different sauces and complimentary self serve ice cream. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Traveling out of town with a coworker on a Valentines day, is not a good time to try and find a place to eat. We settled on Dickeys since it was not nearly as crowded as most of the places in the area, and it was a good choice. Got the 2 meat plate, with chicken and sausage. Also had the brownie, it was very enjoyable. Overall a good place to eat!

1  Thank Eddy G
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We had been seeing Dickeys coupons for awhile, and wanted to give the restaurant. We were in barbecue heaven. We ordered the pulled pork plate and ate every morsel.
When my family visits the next time, we are going to order enough pulled pork to feed all of them...hope there will be left overs. It was a surprise to have a self-serve ice cream machine. So great BBQ and ice cream too. Can't wait for our next visit.