“Delicious and authentic”

Gyro Cave
Ranked #189 of 439 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stopped in here on a Tuesday evening for the first time. The place was empty except for the proprietor who was friendly and immediately attentive. I placed a to go order and the gentleman made my husband's gyro to order; I had the falafel. As another reviewer mentioned, the proprietor warned me that it would be a little bit while he prepared the food, but I didn't mind at al; as I do like having a freshly-prepared meal. All ingredients seemed fresh and authentic, and the portion sizes seemed generous to me. My husband commented that the flavors reminded him of some of the really awesome street food he had a few years ago during a visit to NYC. This restaurant is not fancy, but appeared clean, inviting and cozy in size. Would definitely come here again on account of the freshness of the food, friendliness and reasonable prices. I think my only complaint is that I wish the menu was available online.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Stopped here last Saturday. True, it was shortly before they closed but the majority of the items they normally offer were not available. We ended up ordering the chicken platter, a falafel gyro, and a side of tzatziki sauce. The man behind the counter was courteous and when he explained it would take a little bit of time because they cook to order, I was pleased. We took the food to go and went to a nearby park. Unfortunately we were both disappointed with the food. The tzatziki and hummus were bland, the falafel was really dry, and I was not impressed with the chicken either although my daughter enjoyed it. Will not be back

Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

The Gyros are spectacular. The greek fries are divine. The service is excellent, and service we know. My husband and I both work in the service industry, HOTELS. We came here to visit my son that is in the NAVY. He knows we love gyros, so he took us here. If you are in the area you HAVE to eat here.

1  Thank Nydia B

Been to Gyro Cave? Share your experiences!