See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018

This is a nightmare of a place to stay. I paid ahead yet was refused my room because I didn't have the ID they wanted. I have plenty of ID and am a professional but the front desk people hate the job . Please consider this if you stay here

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank David A
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Everett South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Andy, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service. All guest registering must be at least 18 years of age and must present valid picture of identification at check-in. However, with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

It was back in June, when I decided to have trip to Seattle on my girlfriend's birthday. We could not book any other hotels since we were not 21 at that time (My girlfriend was going to be 21 on her birthday, and it was a day before her birthday). We read the information very carefully so that we would not have to drive another 5 hours back to our house. And Motel 6 advertised that age requirement would not be the same in different facilities (from 19 to 21). I did not see any information about that so I decided to give them a call. And they said that we were fine and we would not have any problems booking a room from them. The result was so disappointed! The way that the receptionist was talking to us was rude and he did not provide any solutions even when we had explained our situation.
I will never recommend anyone to book a room from this Motel 6.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DuongN199
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I usually stay at this motel when I bring a student group to Washington. It is an easy location to get plus Denny's, Starbucks etc are right in front and there is a casino across the street. Also easy to get to the outlet malls from here. The rooms are updated and nicely furnished. It is a little noisy with the highway nearby so take earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights due to the location - it was near the people we were visiting and some errands we wanted to do in the area. The room was pretty small, though it had a table and two chairs, laminate hardwood floor, built-in counter, double bed. One side of the bed was only a couple of inches from the wall so one of us (MOI!) had to climb in from the foot of the bed or over a partner.

The wifi is an extra charge per device per 24 hour period. Honestly, for $99/night I was a bit surprised to pay extra for internet service. Probably would have picked a different place in a less sketchy location if we had known that. We needed/wanted to do a fair amount of research online for our errands, so ended up paying the extra for the wifi. It was fast and my device stayed connected.

The location of this motel is right next to I-5 and an easy walk to a gas station, some fast food, Dennys, and what appears to be American Mecca, Starbucks. There were a few scraggly folks cruising the parking lot after dark and early in the morning, but hard to say if they weren't just exhausted travelers. We had no problems with safety or security.

We probably would not stay here again simply because we do not wish to return to this region again. However, it was one of the less expensive lodging options near the Seattle area and it was perfectly fine for a couple of nights.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joancL1112BV
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I realize you get what pay for....but even at $110 a night we still got taken to the cleaners on this room. We had a non-smoking room (even though ashtrays were all over the room, provided 'so smokers could take outside with them') but walked into a room that had clearly been chain smoked in the night before. When requested another room but there was none left as motel was booked solid. Our top cover had cigarette burns in it, our very old sheets made hospital bedding seem a luxury along with dirty and stained pillow cases. When the lovely (she was the only thing we found positive about our stay) front desk lady brought us new bedding her first comment when we opened our door was 'oh god does it ever smell like smoke!' Then apologized profusely.
We were awoken through the night whether it be the overwhelming smoke smell or the noise of other guests, who weren't being inconsiderate or loud just talking in normal voices or opening and closing doors as the walls are paper thin so every noise is heard. Morning we woke and went to shower, making sure to wash out the new crisp smoke smell before we left, but quickly realized I would be smelling like an ashtray for some time as no shampoo, body wash..:nothing but an ill smelling bar of soap. At this very moment I am still doing loads of laundry of clean cloths because everything smelled like smoke once we got home. We couldn't get out of there fast enough the next morning. All I can say is if it's between staying here or having no where to stay...pack a tent, you'll be happy you did!

Date of stay: June 2017