All reviews marina view train tracks breakfast basket everett marina naval base woodfire grill chocolate chip cookies breakfast delivered to your door each morning bagels within walking distance the ground floor bring earplugs next morning rooms are spacious coffee maker queen bed
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Bought a 1one night stay @ Inn at Port Gardner during a Federal Way Symphony Gala. Traveled up to Everett for a quick get a way mid-week. Front desk person (female) was very warm & friendly and let us check in early. Our room had a marina view, king bed & gas fireplace. Very clean & cozy. Complimentary breakfast delivered in the morning per your order the night before. Nothing fancy but very tasty-breakfast sandwiches, fruit & juice. Wish there was more to see & do in Everett, as we would definetly return to stay here in the area.

Room Tip: Overlooking the Marina
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank psdietc0ke
InnWashington, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Port Gardner an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Why thank you for the kind words and generous ranking! It is our goal to make all of our guests feel welcome and apart of the Inn at Port Gardner family. I am very happy to hear that we succeeded in that goal. Just a friendly travel tip, Everett does offer some exciting alternatives to Seattle. For instance, our own Village Theater produces excellent productions on par with Seattle at a reduced ticket cost. Every June to September, we host the Music in the Park program along with the City of Everett. Each Thursday and Saturday night, we have a variety of bands perform right outside our doors! We also host the local summer art fair, Fresh Paint! During the third weekend in August, artists' display their works all along our pier! We hope that you would consider returning for one of these events.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

My Parents just finished a 4 night stay at Port Gardner. Everything was fine with their trip until last night. My mother , who is in her late 60's fell in the lobby after coming in out of the rain. She was literally on the ground for several minutes in front of reception and the woman working never came out from behind the desk to check on her. She never even asked from behind the desk if she was ok. Nothing! What sort of customer service is this? Even as a human being, if you see someone fall down don't you go and see if they are ok? To offer no help or compassion at all speaks volumes. I'm highly disappointed and I will no doubt be advising future visitors not to stay here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
InnWashington, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Port Gardner an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

I was indeed informed of this matter by your mother the following morning. I must admit that I was totally appalled by the lack of effort from my front desk agent, and grateful that your mother is all right to use her own words. I can assure you this is not how we handle such situations, and that I have spoken to my entire staff to ensure that this will not happen again. The health and well being of all of our guests is extremely important to us. I can only regretfully agree with you that we failed in this situation, and hope that you understand that the action of one does not reflect the concern of the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We had a Marina view room, which was wonderful to wake up to. The made to order breakfast was delicious and the maid service was excellent. Our two year old loved the cookies in the lobby. There are a few restaurants within walking distance including Lombardi's which was quite good.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SK_Marylou
InnWashington, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Port Gardner an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you were able to see one of our local seals or otters while you were here! I thank you for your compliment on our complimentary breakfast basket. Our goal is to have all of guests feel welcomed and at home here. I hope that by bringing it directly to you, you and your family were able to start you day smoothly.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We stayed 2 nights and LOVED it!!! The staff is so pleasant and helpful. The rooms are very nice and there is a lovely view. We found it easy to get to, quiet and very relaxing.
The bonus was that complimentary breakfast arrived at your door each morning. There are several good restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a Marina view
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Col P
InnWashington, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Port Gardner an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Why thank you so much for the kind words! I am so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal that each guest comes away that exact same feeling of relaxation. I hope, too, that my staff was attentive to any need you may have had.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

One night stay for business. Smaller hotel on the waterfront near downtown Everett. Removed from the hub bub and a nice atmosphere. Called and asked if early check in possible. Room was ready and got in a couple of hours early. Room tasteful, a few banged up walls but neat and clean. View of marina worth the nominal $ increase. All rooms have micro/fridge and a nice sized flat screen HDTV with HDMI ports that allow streaming from devices. WIFI screams at 30+ up and 10+ down. Portable AC unit and a wall heater. Somewhat odd for a newer building but not a big deal in November. Iron & Board, extra comforter and even a toaster in the closet. Very pleased I stayed. Did I say the staff is great?

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank CorgiMania
InnWashington, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Port Gardner an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your kind words about my staff and our Inn! We always do our best to accommodate our guests as best as possible. It is our goal for you to feel at home, and relaxed regardless of what your schedule may be. We are aware that some of our rooms are in need of their annual tlc, and are doing our best to complete these tasks as quickly as possible. Perhaps you can stop by for our 20th anniversary next year?