All reviews fred meyer boiled eggs clean rooms fresh fruit bagels motel highway
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The good news is the linens were good. Much were on the furniture and drapes. Carpets badly spotted. Smallest bar of soap I ever had. It is a budget motel for sure.For one night on a budget OK. Good motels under $60 hard to find

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Here now and while my room might be non smoking now it has an old smoke smell that you can't miss, unfortunately this is one of the few places in my budget so I'm stuck. The guy down the way is smoking a phatty and while I don't care it's just funny as there are "No Drugs" signs all over the office. The room is older but clean just as most of the reviews said but the old smoke smell is something I'll remember for next time.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Yes the motel is dated and nothing glam about it on the outside. Yet, I appreciate the warm customer service that they presented to the guests. The girl at the front desk happily offered good recommendation for our drive to the city; she even printed out the map with highlights. Breakfast was the best I have had in a motel. Besides the usual cereal, bread, pastries, eggs item... they offered noodle soup and a selection of fresh fruits (watermelon, pineapple and melon). There was a staff endlessly cutting up fresh fruits for the guest. These type of small gestures can demonstrate how much thoughts were put into customer service.
I would definitely go back if I am in the area again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Check-in went very well even though I had come in early. The room was somewhat old, but clean. Plenty of towels available, along with soap and shampoo.

What surprised me the most was the selection for breakfast. While most motels/hotels of this class have the bare minimum, they had fresh fruit, cereal, bagels, bread/toast, Danish pastries, yoghurt, boiled eggs, cream cheese, jam, tea and coffee. The fruit was very fresh, and one morning I found the lady cutting a pineapple for breakfast.

I always believe in customer service, and the staff went above and beyond. I had to check out for one day and then return, and the lady at the front desk had a suite ready for me which had a cooker and a full size refrigerator One night I had to get a document printed urgently at 9 pm, and the closest place open was 15 miles away. I thought I would ask the gentleman at the front counter, and he very willingly obliged. Another time, I needed a fork for my TV dinner. The gentleman not only gave me a fork, but a plate and napkins. These little 'extras' make a big difference.

I have given them 5 stars for excellent customer service and clean rooms.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Next time I'll sleep in my car! Dirty, ramshackle exterior, with broken handrails on the stairs! Park anywhere you can find a space in the abandon businesses next door. Not the greatest location in town. The rooms are not very well maintained, and I was a bit nervous about using the bathroom. If a health inspection was every performed, I'm almost positive they would no longer be in business...

Date of stay: July 2017