“Very disappointed and a little embarrassed.”
Review of Wing Central

Wing Central
Ranked #28 of 119 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We suggested to out of town friends that we meet here for an early dinner. It was a Sunday late afternoon. They were in town for Freshman Orientation with their son. I thought it would give them a little flavor of Eburg area close to CWU. The restaurant was not overly busy. We sat down at a cleared table that was supposed to be ready for new guests. The entire table was so sticky that we had to ask to have it cleaned up before we could even set the menu down. All 5 placed their orders. There was liquor involved and it took at least 15 minutes before the alcoholic drinks were delivered. Something about they had to go to another place to get some of the drinks. Had they said that at the onset, we would have ordered something that was in stock. Actually, the food came just before the drinks were served. Because of the dirty, sticky table I went to the women's restroom to wash up before eating. That wasn't much of a good idea either, the room was a mess. Tissues all over the floor, sink not clean. Now, to the food. People, don't order the Bnls Chicken Wings. My husband did and they were nothing but dry breading with a little dry ground chicken meal in the middle. I ordered a salad and I have to say, it was delicious. The other 3 ordered burgers and all said they were good. Can't say that they were as they may have just been trying to be polite. Honestly, I don't know them well enough to judge their reactions. Our waitress was a little slow in keeping us informed and checking to see if we needed anything else.
I was certainly disappointed and very embarrassed to have recommended this place to our guests and I doubt they would visit again on their own. Not a good experience.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank Nanameo6

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I would give 5 star review for this restaurant, but lately I have been eating there, there is this new server that could have some room for improvement. The experience is just different, the server would keep talking to people even when guests are standing by the door waiting to be seated. If it is busy I can understand, but there was only 1 table of people, and 2 people on the "bar" side, yet she kept talking to the staffs at the back.

Their spicy chicken pasta is really delicious, but it depends on which chef cooks it. One chef cooks it really well, the other does not know how to cook it. It is greasy, no cream at all, not good. I am trying to find out which chef works on when.

Date of visit: April 2017
JimRoweWC, Owner at Wing Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for the review and I promise that we are working hard to earn the 5 star review in the future. Look forward to seeing you again soon - Jim Rowe Owner

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Been here lots but this is my first review. Spicy garlic wings and no smooch'n garlic fries... nuff said.
Only complaint some have is that the blistering isnt as spicy as other places normal spicy. Granted the Hell Wing makes up for that... if you decide to burn your face off. :)
If you have a group of daring people, I suggest playing hell wing roulette. 1 hell wing in a random basket of multiple baskets of wings that look similar.... the winner will be the one sweating and sniffling and possibly turning red, requesting milk, etc. Lol
Anywho... they have 51 bomb shot challenge as well as 101 beer challenge. You have to be consistent visitors for that though as obviously, you're not allowed that much booze n beer in one sitting. :)

Date of visit: March 2017
JimRoweWC, Owner at Wing Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for the great review...now its time for a hell wing :0
Cheers - Jim Rowe Owner

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Everything on the menu is delicious; the atmosphere and service is spectacular. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Date of visit: February 2017
Thank Jessica N Andre... P
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place to get wing. They have a great selection of beer and all of their food is great.

Date of visit: January 2017