“Excellent food, great price”
Review of Wing Central

Wing Central
Ranked #29 of 118 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to go for eating, watching the game, or may hanging out to visit. Waitresses are very friendly and happy to serve!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Oh I love the crowd and staff at Wings Central. I've never had a bad experience and I go there a lot to watch Seahawks games.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My husband and I visit Wing Central at least twice a month if not more during our lunch hour. Not only is the food great but so is the atmosphere and the staff.

When the staff greet you with a smile and friendly service each time you visit, it only encourages someone to come back.

It's always a great feeling to build positive relations with the waitress to the point that she knows you well enough to remember what you order and goes the extra mile to ensure you know you are appreciated.

Thank You!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Just found this place off the main road. It was very busy a sit is near the university. Good seating, noise level not to loud, lots of TV's, great food, good prices.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We just had the deep fried Mac and cheese triangles with marinara and ranch. They were phenomenal and we preferred them dipped in marinara vs the ranch while both were delish! We will definitely have them again.

JimRoweWC, Owner at Wing Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thank you so much for the great five star review! So glad to hear that you enjoyed the mac and cheese triangles, although I prefer them with ranch;) Those are a new menu item that we recently added and I'm glad to hear they were a winner! Hope to see you in again soon, Cheers! Jim Rowe Owner