“Family Friendly with healthy eats”

Kabob House Ellensburg
Ranked #21 of 119 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Our family of four stopped into the Kabob House on our way through Ellensburg. Our kids are kind of picky eaters and we wanted something with real food. We ordered a variety of menu items and everything was good. We especially liked the beef and chicken souvlaki. The kids had the choice of rice or fries with a kabob for a kids meal that was really reasonably priced. My one complaint was that the restaurant itself was pretty cold inside.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with with family. Service was very slow, we were never asked if we wanted anything to drink other than water, the young man helping us did not know the differences in the sauces they use. We were left to guess which ones we might like and frankly I did not like my pita. They get two stars as our table of four had one person love there non-dairy selection, one who was ok with her kabab and two of us who wished we were at the Tav.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stopped for lunch, and came here because we wanted something different. I'm glad we did - it was super good. I had a gyro that was perfect, and my husband had a kebob that was totally yummy. Casual, tons of options on the menu. In hindsight, I wish I'd ordered food to go for dinner!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I love going here because you can make pretty much any option vegetarian or vegan. They have a pretty standard Greek salad choice and some awesome gyros.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Our sons attended CWU for the last several years and we've spent a bit of time in Ellensburg. We've been out to eat many times, but had never eaten here. On one of our last trips, we tried to eat somewhere else but they had run out of food. My son suggested we wander down the street to here. It's near the main drag, but a little hidden.

In hearing them talk about it, I thought it was just fast food. Surprisingly, they have very good meals. I had a kabob meal and my wife had a gyro. Both were great. It's in an old building, but it's a big comfortable room. Service was good as well.

All in all, a great place to eat. Look out for it.

Date of visit: April 2017