“Excellent food, friendly service”
Review of Palace Cafe

Palace Cafe
Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I've eaten there five or six times over the years and the quality has been consistently high. Friendly staff, excellent food. I've had breakfast, lunch, and dinner and all outstanding.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Have had breakfast and dinner at this family friendly restaurant. The food is consistently good. Flavor, quantity and presentation. They have a nice full service lounge at the back of the restaurant. The only reason I didn’t give this cafe a 5 rating is that it is in an old building with high ceilings and it can be noisy at times.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was great, the staff was friendly and fast. The food was fresh, hot and came out fast. Will be back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We went to the Palace Cafe to take our college son out for his birthday. This establishment was very clean and had a good selection of food. Out server Nicki was awesome. The food came out promptly and was great tasting.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I saw the great review on TripAdvisor for its prime rib, so I was happy to visit because I consider myself a prime rib and steak connoisseur. It was more than disappointing! I asked for the rarest piece, which it was not because they don’t have the rarer piece left tonight. I was ok, but after the first bite, I knew I couldn’t take more. The meat was so chewy! The serve, Jeff, was very professional and polite. When I told him about how I felt about my meat, he immediately offered to change it to a steak. I did ask for the angus New York Steak, however, quite disappointing again! The steak was rare but was cold in the middle. It is just as chewy as the prime rib. I would give 5 stars to Jeff and 4 stars to the chef for trying their best but 0 star to the purchasing person for the quality of their meat. Hope they can read my review and find a better source to buy the beef. Best wishes!

1  Thank Z1559BDsams