“Great show cooking our food”

Oyama Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 118 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Reviewed 24 February 2017

We really enjoyed our dinner and the Hibachi grill show is fun, Kids would love it.
We ordered the Steak and Lobster, shrimp meal #9 It is reasonably priced and especially the steak is very tender and good. We also tried a couple Sushi rolls. The Sushi was decent but I would stick with the Hibachi food. Enjoy.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped by Oyama's for lunch on our way to Coeur d'Alene after finding it on Trip Advisor. The food was so good we stopped in for dinner on our way home. This time I had to take a photo of my plate! The chef ‍ (wish I had asked his name) drew a beautiful shrimp ! We love to find small, off the beaten path places and Oyama made it to our favorites list.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We took our college kid and friend out for lunch. The waiter got our orders wrong, so while two of us had our food the other two sat staring at us. My chicken was cold, my California roll smelled and tasted nasty. Our soups ( two kinds at the table) were cold and fishy, they must use an overpowering sardine stock. Four foul lunches. We will never go back.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Visited here and ordered take out - food for dinner and also for the next day's lunch. I had chicken teriyaki for dinner and was not impressed. I ordered Seaweed Salad and Sushi for my lunch meal. Seaweed Salad was OK and the Sushi was good. Probably won't eat here again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

First time here. The waitress could not answer any questions regarding the menu because she did not understand our questions and told us she was a vegetarian. The food was good. Frankly I don't understand why you would want to eat raw fish. My husband, who was resistant to this place, loved the food. You get alot of food and the service was prompt.