See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2018

hotel was filthy and broken down. Thing walls and windows so you can hear and smell everything GROSS. Supposed to be non smoking but I could smell smokers all the way down the hall as I walked to my room. walls night stand and table surfaces were dirty and patched up. place needs new bedding, a good paint job and an overall remodel. Only came for a last minute college visit. NEver again unless i'm dying and no other hotel has availability. Staff didn't standup or greet when we came in. not even to give us keys. hot tub was half full and pool was cloudy. PASS and I wouldn't think of eating there if the rest of the facility is like this. Parking lot had misparked RVs blocking some of the pass thrus and concrete blocks blocking parking spots.... OVERALL YUCK! I took tons of pics but have no place to upload....

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Not fancy but VERY affordable for multiple nights. Staff in all aspects was excellent. And the bed was very comfy. I would def. rec. this to anyone asking. You feel secure and safe It was quiet and orderly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We recently stayed at the Days Inn in Ellensburg after a concert at the Gorge Amphitheater. Being from out of state, we didn't have the ability to pack our camping gear on our flights and stay at the Gorge, although I would have taken camping over this place any day. We arrived at the hotel around midnight to get settled in for the night. This place was in a completely unacceptable condition. The floors had not been vacuumed, there were visible crumbs and dirt on the tables and beds, we did not have bath towels in our bathroom, and the sheets looked as if they hadn't been washed. I honestly think the beds were made without changing the sheets. I plugged in my phone charger in the outlet behind the dresser and was disgusted to find a huge pile of trash and food back there. Clearly no one cares about cleanliness here. We tried to call the front desk, but the phone in our room didn't work. It was 12:30am at this point and we trudged down to the front desk to ask to be moved. Of course, the desk attendant told us the hotel was full, so we didn't have many options. He ended up giving us sheets and towels so we could make our own beds. The icing on the cake was that in the morning, I woke up to discover that the shower didn't even work. What a joke! The $130 price tag for this place was outrageous. I didn't have a clean bed or a shower. Needless to say, I will not stay here again, but I guess they know that since there are a lot of out of town guests for the Gorge, so they don't care. I called and emailed and no one ever responded to my email. When I asked to speak to the manager, no one seemed to know what his schedule was, so I never did get a chance to speak to him directly. They ended up refunding me half of my money, but even $65 is ridiculous for this place. Seems to me that they are used to the complaints.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The Days Inn by Wyndham Ellensburg WA Hotel was located in a perfect location for my travels from Seattle to Kennewick WA. The Days Inn was in the process of renovation to update the facility. The Hotel Employee on check in understood my exhaustion after my long day of traveling from Dallas TX.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Arrived to find a very nice hotel. Staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Our room was ready before we arrived. Room was clean, smelled wonderful and comfortable. The bed was heavenly to sleep in. Had continental breakfast, wi-fi, swimming pool. Was told they were doing some up grades it looks great so far. Would stay again in a heart beat.

Date of stay: August 2018