“Just ok”
Review of Teriyaki and Wok

Teriyaki and Wok
Ranked #53 of 114 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The food was way too greasy for my likings. It was just ok. There was nothing special about it. I ordered dinner for my family as a to go order and when I picked it up I learned that they had given my food to someone else. This was not a big deal and I didn't mind waiting but I found it odd they didn't do anything to compensate my wait. I was not expecting free food or a discount or anything like that but it would have been nice if they would have offered me a soda while I waited. Oh well.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The food was ok. The loud music was terrible. Metallica and other music of the same sort blaring. Would not return.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

First the food. It was good all except the salad. I even asked if it were cabbage salad and was told yes, but it was lettuce only. Hmm. We ordered teriyaki chicken spicy, regular and white meat only. All three were tasty. However Wenatchee's Teriyaki Js beats them in every way.

Second the service, slow slow slow. I suggest calling in your order.

Third cleanliness, don't use the bathroom. It was pretty gross. I mean how hard is it to clean a bathroom? I'm not even talking about the poor paint job or broken handle on the toilet or no paper towels. The tables and little plastic newspaper were sticky.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Great menu and selection of teriyaki dishes. The teriyaki sauce is some of the best I have tasted. Good service and quick service of food.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We ate here several times while waiting for car service at Les Schwab tire next door. Second time we ate here, they brought me the wrong dish. I was trying to be polite and not refuse it. The young waitress said they keep a log book of mistaken orders and I could come back later, give my name, and they would make the proper dish for me, no charge.
I believed her and returned. They has a scrappy looking spiral bound school notebook with all sorts of scribbles in it. Flipping through scribble, the woman could not find my name. I described the waitress who had made the offer and the woman knew who that was.
Still, she could not find anything, did not look really hard, and did not seem to care. No offer was made to back up the offer. She did agree that they are supposed to keep a log for such offers but she was not at all enthusiastic about making good their word.
We walked and said forget it. No attempt was made to save the moment by making any offer or compromise.
We will not walk in again.