“Great Service and Selection in Little Ellensburg”
Review of Baskin-Robbins - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baskin-Robbins
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Great Service and ice cream options. One would think in a small town they'd have less of a selection, and one would be wrong. They have a lot to offer, clean, and efficient.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

felt like grabbing some ice cream, wow that cotton candy flavor took me back. If you feel like being a kid again get this flavor, ha

Reviewed 7 September 2015

My husband and I stopped in here for a 1 scoop cone each. Ice cream was great and service was friendly. My only complaint was I thought we had purchased stock when the total came to $7.50 :) Ouch!!

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Large variety of flavors to chose from. Try the waffle cones and buy the double scoop. That way you can try 2 different flavors at once.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend had just got done hiking the ridge & wanted to stop for lunch an ice cream. So we parked where its says at baskin robins because we were going to get subway (subway & baskin robins mines as well be touching each other ) as soon as we parked and got out to first walk into subway because we like getting ice cream after we eat. We are greeted by a kid with no name tag screaming at us that were not getting ice cream so we cant park their. Tristain just yells at us a couple more times an runs back inside where he had 1 older couple that didnt drive. (Parking Lots completely empty) i get my gfs keys and move the car to the "subway way" parking. Tristain felt the need to turn down potential customers. I really wish if tristain felt so empeled to come out an leave the store un attend to yell at us the very least is Tristain could have acted as a professional and asked us to move and i could had explained that we were simply getting food first. As a locally employed hotel rep. I have referred countless guests to baskin robins but knowing this could happen to one of my guests forget it! Tristain you should really treat everyone like potential customer & you might find your way out of scooping ice cream.

1  Thank Donovan S