“Clean, close to the highway, lovely service”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #39 of 118 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stopped in for breakfast. Had a basic breakfast combo and a coffee. The place was clean. The service was attentive. The food was fresh, hot, and quick.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

... you could expect good pancakes. Apparently not. If not the worst pancakes I've ever eaten, then they were darn close. The only reason I didn't rate this a 1 star is because the bacon and eggs with the breakfast were pretty decent. The pancakes were undercooked, gummy and had a weird taste. We didn't bother asking for fresh ones because we were in a hurry and had a pretty low expectation that replacements would be any better. And the waitperson kept referring to us as "we" and "our," as in, "What can I get us today?" or "Are we ready to order?" or "Are we ready for our bill?" Maybe it's just me, but I found that extremely annoying.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Staying at the Hampton Inn and couldn't ask for anything more convenient, short walk across the street. Service was friendly but slow. We had 5 different entrees, steak & mushroom omelet, cheeseburger, roast turkey dinner & sirloin tip dinner. All the meals were very good, plenty of food for the price.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Typical IHop, but I have to add that the staff are very friendly here. Seating was fast, meal served quickly and they check on you often to see if you need anything at all. Very clean, but very busy on weekends, especially Sunday mornings.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Both of us were feeling the effects of along drive and other discomfort and were delighted to see an IHOP across the street from our hotel.