“A must stop for pie lovers”
Review of Perkins Restaurant

Perkins Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had planned to stop in Ellensurg overnight but needed a spot with Wifi and Perkins was the choice.
Next time we will stop at Perkins because of the food, we not only ended up with our wifi but also a very good meal.
My wife had soup and a biscuit and I had a salad, small chicken pie and a piece of banana cream pie.
Both meals were fresh, tasty and nicely presented but the the cherry on top was the fantastic banana cream pie, and all of this for under $20.00.
Do not pass this restaurant by if you love pies, u will be impressed

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Perkins Restaurant in Ellensburg had good attentive service and a large variety of lunchtime diner style favorites for you to choose from.

Located a few minutes off of I 90 at a major truck stop area it can be quite busy but the food is good and the serving size is more than fair.

They have both meat and vegetarian choices as well as alcoholic drinks and milkshakes and malts to choose from along with enty of hearty breakfast items.

Pies and other baked goods treats are always available and there are both padded booths and regular chairs and tables.

The restrooms were clean and they had plenty of parking and it was a relaxed environment which I would return to if in the area.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner and breakfast here. Service was exceptional both times. Food was really quite wonderful. For dinner we had a lemon herb chicken with mushrooms, rice pilaf and asparagus that was excellent. Best Perkins I have ever ate at and we travel about 300 days a year, all 48 states.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a great location right off of I 90. We were here on Father 's Day morning. Busy, but seated very quickly. Service was wonderful from the minute we walked in. The best part of my meal was the mammoth poppy seed muffin, an add on for 99 cents. My skillet was good, but could have used more cheese than just the little bit drizzled on the eggs. We appreciated the carafe of coffee on the table.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

we always try to stop by Perkins on our way through to the southern states. We have never been disappointed for lunch or supper - good home cooked food. Excellent service. Friendly ambience.