“Good food very good service”
Review of Rodeo City Bar-B-Q

Rodeo City Bar-B-Q
Ranked #15 of 118 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: We feature Texas Style- Authentic Pit Smoked Bar-B-Q! We also have homemade sides including baked beans, calico beans, coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad, rolls and famous cornbread! Our menu also has steaks, burgers, salads, desserts, and more. We also cater with our catering wagon and have rooms for large parties and banquets.
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We wanted some BBQ and decided to stop in this place for dinner. We had ribs (baby back and Beef ribs). The sauce on the ribs was great and the cornbread perfect. Our waitress (sorry, didn't catch your name) was a dear. She checked on us several times and engaged in conversation. Told her about the eclipse and she was aware of it. I would gladly stop here again in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Parked right in front of building. Greeted and seated right away. Got to choose our sides with the meals we were ordering. Husband loves the corn in his corn bread. Was nice to see the same owner from 14 years ago when we stopped in while daughter was going to college there. Food was pretty good and we were full so you can't go wrong with what you order. Daughter & I split a 3 meat plate. Your choice of BBQ sauces so you can make it as hot or mild as you want. Will probably try something else next time I go there.

Only thing I did not like was that there was only 1 stall for each of the men and women. There was a line for both as they were being occupied for quite some time.

They are normally closed on Mondays, however during Labor Day weekend I believe they are open on Mondays.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I had to grab a late meal before I hit the road back to Oregon. The staff was super nice! Yes, we have take out and we will get it right out so you can be on your way. They we not kidding, got me a beverage while I waited and had me on the road in less then 15min. The pulled pork sandwich was excellent and very inexpensive. I will come back and have a sit down dinner the next time I am in town. Thanks so much Rodeo City BBQ for being super stars of the restaurant business. Angela Jones Salem Oregon

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Great family restaurant, everything tasted homemade! Really like the brisket. We stop by every time we drive by Ellensburg.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Another of our favorite places to eat in Ellensburg...easy to get to, fast friendly service, great food, great prices!