“Tired, hungry and wanting something delicious....”

Ellensburg Pasta Company
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

It was a crapshoot because we had never been here before...boy! are we glad we stopped.
It was Friday, late afternoon/early evening and we figured we would have to wait for awhile. Walked inside, greeted right away! We were given the option of immediate seating out on the patio or waiting a few minutes for a table inside. We were hungry and tired, we chose outside.
We received water, bread and dipping goodies for the bread right away. Then nothing. It was quite a wait before someone came back out. The waitress apologized and said there had been a mix up with our server and she was to take our drink order and bring us more bread if we wanted. We declined the bread but ordered wine. Almost immediately our server came out and she apologized as well. She was very prompt and an excellent server from that point on.
Hubby ordered their tomato soup and cheese bread for his dinner and I ordered the fettuccini alfredo with chicken for my dinner. Both came out rather quickly and were piping hot! Everything looked and smelled delicious! I tried hubby's soup, very good. The cheese bread was AMAZING!
My fettuccini was delicious but just a tad dry.....so I asked for more sauce to which my server replied "absolutely!" Side note: their alfredo sauce is amazing and I probably could have inhaled it but I was getting rather full at that point.
Other than the little "hiccup" at the beginning (which we figured partly due to it being Friday evening and the start of the dinner service) everything else was great. Would we go back again? ABSOLUTELY! Would I recommend this place? ABSOLUTELY!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on our way to the Seattle area. Loved it. So delicious and so many options. A little something for everyone. My husband got the fettuccine Alfredo and he is an Alfredo snob and he gave it 5 stars. I got an angel hair pasta with a clam sauce and it was also delicious. You have to grab one of their cookies to go!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Had meeting at university and asked professor for recommendations
My wife and I are very glad we did
Nice comfortable restaurant with great food and service
Interestingly neither of us ordered pasta which I would guess is great but menu had so many options
Wife had shrimp wrap with salad excellent and lots of food
I had Tuscan grinder and chips very tasty
Highly recommended
A word of caution parking can be tough
Pay attention to street signs some places on 30 min
We found a place on street for 2 hrs free

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff, good quick service and Ravioli to die for, if the place had been empty I might have licked the bowl - delicious !

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Came here for ye first time and was very pleased with the Service, Selections, and Quality of food!

I like spicy but not so I can't taste what I am eating. The Chipotle Linguine with Shrimp was just right. I had the Italian Chopped salad before my meal, and it was really nice.

Top it off with a local brew from Iron Horse (just down the street) and it was an outstanding meal!

This is a great stop while visiting Ellensburg!