“Just okay”
Review of Spud Fish & Chips

Spud Fish & Chips
Ranked #112 of 146 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Spuds used to be a quality fast food service around the Puget Sound. I feel the quality of their product has lowered, however, the price goes up. I used to prefer them over Ivar's, but, not anymore. The staff at this location are robotic with no courtesy even while taking your money. Have given this location several visits and it's always the same, so I've taken my business elsewhere. All this location can brag about is it's close to the waterfront.

1  Thank Athan S

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Best fish and chips you can find anywhere worldwide, bar none. Reasonably priced for the meal you receive. Oysters were prepared properly and generous. Fries are fresh and cooked to perfection. Great to get meal while waiting or returning from ferry. Also great to take out and to watch from the beach all the activity on Puget Sound, including sunset. Having grown up on the Alki fish and chips, and halibut this shop was equal l to the quality and cleanliness I would expect. Young staff went out of their way to ensure we were satisfied with our meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

So Spud has great fish yes they do. But to have a kid at the register doing an order that can't count change for a sauce purchase and to order 2 single fish when you ask for 5...sorry can't count. Other than that it was great. Always come by for their food.... Even if you have to order 3 times to get it. No...it's not a complaint...just a note.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I took a co-worker here for lunch and we both enjoyed our halibut and chips. The fish was well seasoned, tender and moist. The French fries were also quite good. The service was fast.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I grew up around the corner from Greenlake Spuds. They had great food. This establishment in Edmonds is apparently not owned by the same people, according to the staff.

The Fish and Chips were overcooked and way too salty. There was an additional charge for Tartar sauce! which was mediocre and came in a plastic tub.

I felt sorry for the poor guys working there as I'm sure they get negative feedback regarding the extra charge for tartar. They were pleasant however in spite of it.

I won't go back to this location.