“Heavenly Coffee and Healthy, Nutricious Fare”

Walnut Street Coffee
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Edmonds
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I will go out of my way to find a coffee shop that isn’t Corporate (with a green and white logo). Stopped in on the way to the Edmonds ferry for coffee and a breakfast wrap. Delicious! Check it out!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Laura and Tracey are wonderful!  I go here almost everyday with my dad. The coffee is great and all their treats are delicious. My dad is a coffee connoisseur, so he's really picky (Starbucks won't cut it). He says the coffee here is the best in Edmonds! Their beans are well roasted and the quality is great. The pesto breakfast sandwich is my favorite!
The walnut st cafe is a really cute spot in Edmonds, with approximately 30 seats. They're really busy 8-11am, but you can still manage to find a spot to sit down if you want.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

There are some comfy places to sit, great for reading, working, or socializing. Not too loud. Great lattes and cookies too!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Very busy and a convenient meeting place, this Edmonds coffee shop offers delicious coffee drinks (all cups are 2 shots of espresso) and a limited breakfast menu with beautiful baked goods as well. This is not a quick-stop coffee shop, but more a place to linger and relish the flavors and smells. There is a large communal table in the middle of the café, so if the small tables are full, you can grab a seat there. My Mocha was lovely to look at and even better to drink!! I can't wait to return and try some of the entrees!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This is my happy place! I absolutely love this coffee shop for so many reasons. The baristas there are so friendly and remember me and my drink. The coffee is by far the best in the PNW region and I call it my cup of liquid gold! Sitting in the cafe is such a fun vibe where you can out your head down and work, or sit at the large table and talk with other customers. This care holds the true Edmonds atmosphere of a friendly small town. A must visit!