“It Was Okay”
Review of Pancake Haus

Pancake Haus
Ranked #35 of 145 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stopped in for breakfast one morning and as was expected it was quite crowded although afterwards I wondered why. While I do realize the place was busy, service was slow and the food was just okay.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Not a bad line for a Sunday morning, Mom in a wheelchair, and all the old favorites still on the menu - French Roll-ups with raspberries (or peaches or your choice), and you can still order a half portion, Swedish pancakes with lingonberry sauce, family owned and locally operated. Mom loves the Reuben at lunch, or one of the "melts". Old fashioned treasure, glad they are still there.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast.
Although service was a bit disorganized, and had to ask for a waitress, things took a while. However, food tasted great and healthy.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My husband and I stopped in to the Pancake Haus about 10:00 on a Friday morning toward the end of June. The place was very full (okay....of relatively "old" people). The person at the counter was helping someone but invited us to go have a seat of our chosing. Our waitress was young and, while not terribly talkative (that can be a relief!), was polite and cheerful. I ordered eggs benedict (with one of the two boxed in advance to take home to my son). No problem. They even included an extra container of hollandaise sauce. The EB was great and the hasbbrowns that came with were crispy and tasty. I loved the old charm. The restaurant might be a bit of a struggle for those who are gluten or dairy intolerant, but the menu is extensive. Not having been there before, I don't know what the Pancake Haus was like "before" but I would still recommend it to anyone. Don't go with fancy, "Hi! I'll be your server today!" expectations. Just good food and (I found) respectful employees. By the way, I didn't look into the kitchen.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Basic breakfast joint. Eggs, bacon, etc. Nothing fancy. Portions not very big on the sides. My friend did not even eat his. Have tried this place twice hoping for an improvement. There wasn't any.