“Food is OK, nothing great”

Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Edmonds
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Place could use some remodeling. Service has always been good. Food is adequate. Would be a little pricey for what you get if you don't use a two-for-one deal.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Wow, what fantastic service from a waitress named "Angie". The restaurant was busy on a Friday night but she provided superior service. We were celebrating our anniversary with another couple that we go with every year and enjoy dinner here. It's become our tradition and one we really enjoy. All of the food is wonderful and I rally enjoyed my Parmesan chicken and my husband had shrimp and chips. Excellent!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Visited here for happy hour. Not the best HH prices but food was good. 2 Baja fish tacos ($11.75) and delicious green chili polenta fries ($5.00). Sauvignon Blanc $9.25 a glass not a steal nor reduced for happy hour.
Most of the clientele in the restaurant was enjoying the “Early Bird” dinner special, or part of an after work crowd in the bar.
Would recommend!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We attended the Sunday brunch and I had the seafood crepes. I would expect a few fish bones, but there were way too many in my meal, it was hard to take a bite without encountering any and the Mornay sauce was cold.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

This is not a restaurant for the faint of wallet, but if you like a nice atmosphere and view, and particularly if you have a coupon or Passport and/or are dining during their "early bird" period, you may enjoy it once in awhile. I suggest going later in the evening when the restaurant is less crowded and quieter, though that doesn't guarantee good service. I've had good service during busy times and, this time, they seemed to forget about us, though they gave us a free dessert for our trouble.

Date of visit: December 2017