“Enjoyable Waterfront Restaurant!”

Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Edmonds
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly
Reviewed 31 December 2017

My wife & I had lunch with my sister and brother-in-law. We had a window table. The service unhurried. We had the table for 2 hours and never felt rushed. The clam chowder was good. The hot seafood salad was excellent. My wife didn’t care for the texture and size of the pieces of chicken in her salad. My sister said she was unlikely to order the seafood quiche again. My brother in law liked his crab and shrimp melt. We all enjoyed the bread pudding with rum sauce. But all told we had a wonderful lunch and will go there again. The waitress got a 25% tip.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had my dinner tonight at Arnies, on the ocean front. What a great view of the Olympic Mountains from the dining area!!!! It was almost surreal!!!!!!!! Ocean and Mountains!!!!!!....... and great Washington Wines!!!!!!! The food was fabulous and my server was perhaps the BEST I have had on this trip. Her name was Ricki and she was PERFECT!!!!! Great people personality and and a top-notch server. She helped pick out my appetizer and main meal…. I picked out my wines….. however, she suggested the 12 people martini…… and it was great!!! It’s people like Nicki that make or break a restaurant….. it’s the personal service that separates one from another…. There is great salmon at every restaurant but Nicki made the difference!!!!!!!!! This is a super-duper restaurant and I highly recommend it for anyone visiting the Seattle area!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Arnies Seafood Restaurant is in Edmonds at the marina. Upstairs along the marina wharf, the restaurant has a charming view of the marina and the Ferry dock. Plenty of windows along the wharf side with views of the boats in their slips.

There’s a wonderful early-bird menu for $22.95 which includes soup or salad, an entree and a dessert. The complimentary bread is fresh and delicious. I had the clam chowder which was rich, thick and full of potatoes and chunks of clams. I had the seafood fettuccini loaded with chunks of salmon, clams, mussels, shrimp and sprinkled on top with shredded Parmesan cheese; ample and generous portions.

The grilled salmon was delicious, moist and delicately seasoned, laid above some tender string beans. The dessert with the meal was the mousse and the Key Lime pie. Also great.

The restaurant was busy but our food came out relatively quickly. They did run low on bread and more was coming from the ovens but we had to wait 20 minutes to get our new supply of freshly baked bread having finished our soup and half of our entree.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We were a party of 6 and stopped in on a Saturday night on a whim. We were seated within 15 minutes - good thing it’s not high season!

The calamari appetizer was cooked correctly, but seemed to lack something in the breading seasoning - it benefited from a bit of salt. The seafood bisque with a Caesar salad was fantastic. A table companion’s clam chowder was also reportedly very good. Another’s fried oysters were okay, but the wild rice accompanying was not fully cooked. One of the kids devoured his chicken parmigiana and proclaimed it excellent.

I really wanted a nice piece of salmon, but couldn’t do it at the $28 plate price. Maybe it was the expectation that in this area salmon would be cheaper, but that seems pretty expensive.

Regretfully I don’t have the server’s name, but she was great.

1  Thank Swimfins
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Lunch time---sunny day---Table for about 15---chatty group renewing old acquaintances,
and updating our families and associates. Luncheon combos with other options
were served our choice from menu----Seafood bisque tasty---Fish & Chips served
with side of coleslaw....unsweetened iced tea---a great lunch....beautiful views of Puget Sound...