“Dependable food and lots of choices”

Anthony's HomePort Edmonds
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's HomePort Edmonds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 144 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Nice view from the restaurant and as usual a large selection of food choices...all of which we have ever had were very good. Attentive wait staff with humor. A super easy walk from the ferry. Nice choice on a sunny day.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My wife and I went here for our 33rd anniversary and had a wonderful view of the marina and the ferry boats in Puget Sound from our table next to the window. We have always had both great food and terrific service here in the past and this evening was no exception. Our reservations were for 5:45 pm which allowed us to take advantage of the four course dinner special consisting of appetizer, soup or salad, main course and then dessert. We also added a margarita "for fun", and it was excellent as well. As my wife is a vegetarian, she asked for a pasta dish (not on menu, but they will do this) with vegetables. However, probably because this is not the house specialty, it was rather bland. On the other hand, my garlic shrimp dinner was very tasty as were both my shrimp cocktail and clam chowder prior to the main course. The chocolate mousse was flavorful, with exquisite texture. we feel this is always a great option as a dinning choice, as my wife's salad was a great start to her meal.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had a fabulous all round experience. Good wines, good beer and great views from the second floor. The high light was the Northwest Duet - salmon, and crab cake. Not a huge portion but excellent tasting and a great example of local fayre. Service was friendly without being over powering.

Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Our family went to the Beach Café downstairs on a sunny evening. Kids can play in sandbox while you wait for a table. Lots of great seafood options. I had the Ponzu Salmon bowl with rice & salad. Delish. Great place for an evening cocktail and watching the sunset. The fresh sheet is full of great seafood choices.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Here is the strange part, if you follow any of my reviews (do not know why you would). We ate at the Anthony's Pier 66 and I gave it 3 bullets - service was not good.

Then we tried the one in Edmonds and were blown away. We asked to be seated where it was less quiet and they did (6 of us). Our server was great.

I kept the meal simple - clam chowder - DO NOT miss the clam chowder it is really, really good, and a salad.

Give this a try - right down by the Sound could not be better.