“Pretty basic, though good at basic...”

Scott's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. 205th Street and Highway 99
Description: A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Relatively standard American-ish fare, but they do a good job of what they offer. Salads, soups, and sandwiches are all just fine if not over the top. On the drinks side, the bloody marys are very nice. If in the area, stop by. Probably not worth any special trip as a destination.

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Hello Doug,
Thank you for your review. Enjoy the holidays.
Per

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been around a long time and the food is just okay for the price. There are a LOT better options with much better food, and more updated vibe, in and around Edmonds. #oldfolksplace

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hello, Thank you for sharing your perspective. I would not agree with your assessment. I would counter that being around for along time (over 40 years) is a testimony of our quality food and service and not a negative. Great to hear you are enjoying some of the new spots in town. Have a great Thanksgiving. Per

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Had a reservation. Seated right away. OMG I don't know what was wrong with our server. He was MIA all night. Never came and got our order for over 15 min. Then it was a progressive dinner. Finally got the meal at 7:05. We saw it set under the lights for 10 min. Then my son had to go get his own horseradish for his Prime rib. Which the server said he would right back with it. Didn't refill, water or drinks. Meatloaf is always good luke warm, My fish and chips were cold. He took my fork and never brought another one. Hard to eat coleslaw without a fork. Fish tacos were so, so. One more time will try. I always try to be positive but this is getting ridiculous.

1  Thank Launa H
Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Hello Launa, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I apologize that you did not have a good experience in my restaurant. I am not certain who your server was, but we will follow up with the staff that was working. If you would be so kind as to provide an address, I would like to invite you back with a gift card. Thank you. Per - pcummings@r-u-i.com

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We have been coming to this restaurant since it opened . We have dined just the 2 of us or up to 15 people it was always a great selection and good service. We have in our family Vegetarians , Vegans and carnivores every one in family had a good meal.
Chicken Dijon is one of our favorites as well as the pea salad.
We now had take out twice both were very good.

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your review, a great way to start my week off. I have the Chicken Dijon at least once a week. Have a fabulous day. Per

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We sopped here for a quick lunch. I ordered fish and chips and they were very good. The coleslaw a fresh, sweet and tangy. My husband had the french dip and he said it was delicious. Our server was a little slow in getting to us but once she did she was great. We would definately stop here again.

Per C, General Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I am a big fan of the coleslaw, especially tasty with the ribs. Have a great day. Per

Been to Scott's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!