“Great food but on the expensive side ”

Scott's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. 205th Street and Highway 99
Description: A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Great food...my fav is the chop chop salad but their fish dishes, crab dip and Mac n cheese are amazing. Lounge has specials at night

Management response:Responded 17 September 2016

Dear joefelci,
Thank You for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at Scott's BAr and Grill. We are pleased to hear you love our staple menu items like the crab dip and chop chop salad! See you soon for more.
The Scott's Team

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Love the Happy Hour, the food is always good, the waitress and waiters are always on top of things. Fast service, quality food.

Management response:Responded 25 August 2016

Dear Lee L,
Thank You for taking the time to comment on your experiences at Scotts. Your compliments are appreciated and we look forward to seeing you this summer for some patio sun and fun!

The Scotts Team

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I once had a $90 lunch here. We ordered 2 appetizers. Then I ordered soup and salad and my husband another dish. One might think soup and salad would come together as lunch. That was not the case! The soup and salad were mediocre. I really enjoyed the appetizers and we should have just find happy hour, but as I recall we got away because we had a babysitter and decided to go to lunch. We'd have been better off at Anthony's or someplace else.

Management response:Responded 25 August 2016

Dear Ellen R,

Thank You for taking the time to comment on your experience with us at Scotts Bar and Grill. I am sorry to hear you we're not satisfied with the cost of your lunch. $90 is extremely high for even our most expensive appetizers, soup, salad and additional entree the bill should have been no more than $65. I am wondering if you had beverages from the bar or maybe are including a tip in the price of the meal you had? Either way I would love to discuss your experience more and get some more detail from you. Please feel free to call me at the restaurant at 4257752561 so we can discuss how we can make it right by you and have you come give Scotts another chance.

A.Lynes

Reviewed 5 August 2016

When our family looked over their menus online, we found very few choices that we personally would enjoy on the dinner menu, but a few appealing choices on the lunch menu. It might be a good idea to look over their menus yourself to see if this is the type of food you would enjoy, because the prices were a bit high. Just simple beverages like iced tea or lemonade run $3.00-$4.00, but some have free refills. All family members received generous portions with their orders and the food was hot, with appealing appearance, and cooked professionally. I ordered beer battered fish ($14.95) which arrived with 3 fish portions on a large bed of fries, with coleslaw. I would only change their recipe for the coleslaw. There was so little dressing, if any, that it was like eating dry, bare cabbage. Other family members enjoyed the meatloaf that was spiced up with some sausage in it. The staff was friendly, quick, professional, helpful. The building is clean and beautiful, with comfortable eating areas. Most people were parking in the direct front of the restaurant, where every spot was taken the moment another left, and where the parking spaces are extremely tight. But while in the restaurant we could see many more open parking spaces just to the west of the building.

ALynes03, Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Dear OnRoader44,

Thank You for taking the time to comment on your recent trip to Scott's Bar and Grill. I'm glad you decided to give us a try after viewing our menu and tried some of our classic dishes. I will share your sentiments regarding the coleslaw with the chef. We look forward t having you back to try more of our delcious staples that keep our guests coming back again and again.

Warm Regards,
The Scott's Team

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I've been coming here for years and am never disappointed. Great food, the staff has a lot of knowledge about the menu - whether it's the beef or the fish. They are very accommodating for substitutions and splitting a meal between two of us. There is an early dining menu that features a soda/tea/coffee, a salad, an entree, and a dessert for about $20. The pea salad is really great.

ALynes03, Manager at Scott's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Mardi E,

Thank You so much for your recent comments on your expereiences at Scotts Bar and Grill. We appreciate your feedback and continued patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm Regards,