“Excellent Chinese Food Delivery”

Furi Chinese Restuarant
Ranked #47 of 143 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My family tried out Furi for the first time last night. The only negative part of our experience was we requested a 7p delivery and the food came at 6:30p! We weren't all home at 6:30p, so we ate dinner cold... Other than early delivery, it was a GREAT experience! Ordering online directly through their website was VERY convenient! I wish the dishes had descriptions & ingredients/allergen info, but otherwise a perfect online ordering system! Convenient to pre-pay via credit card online including tip, too! The food tasted EXCELLENT! We shared Honey Walnut Shrimp (something totally new for us to try- very tasty with not-too-fishy well-textured prawns!), Garlic Green Beans, White Rice, Vegetable Chow Mein & Egg Rolls! We all thoroughly enjoyed every bite! Not too greasy or oily, fresh tasting, firm veggies, no msg, not drenched in salt or sauce! Very yummy! We'll be back and hopefully upgrade to 5 stars with future on-time deliveries! :-)

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The food is fresh- not over sauced- or over salty- Soups are brothy and delish..
Staff is attentive.. can't say anything negative.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my dinner here. We got beef chow fun, general tso's chicken, hot and sour soup and juicy pork dumplings. Everything was fresh and hot. Perhaps the best general tso's I've ever had. I didn't love the pork dumplings, although my daughter ate them. Our water was refilled 3 times and everyone was very attentive. We can be picky about our Chinese food and we both liked it!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The red lantern "forest" that hung outside the front door is gone, the menu has been pared down a bit, and the black plastic take-out containers are gone, but I can only give Furi (formerly Red Lantern), a C+.

The food was adequately prepared, portions were fine, but very uninspired. I didn't want to cook and I really wanted Furi to become a regular visit, but no.
They still offer the convenience of on-line ordering and that is handy.
I will try it again in a few months to see if it has improved, but I don't hold out much hope.

Edmonds still really needs a good Asian restaurant.
Furi isn't it.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

As regulars at the previously named Red Lantern, we were both surprised and disappointed when it closed after such a short run. Hoping for the best, we decided to give Furi a try and they did not let us down. The menu has quite a number of different dishes along with many standard dishes. We started with the egg rolls that were standard but not memorable. For our main courses, we had the half Crispy Duck, Sautéed Broccoli and a side of brown rice. The Duck was deep fried with great crispy skin and very tender meat. The generous order of broccoli had a nice crunch with light garlic seasoning, and the kitchen took the brown rice up a notch, as it appeared to be stir- fried with bits of egg in it. All was delicious. We will definitely come back to work our way through the menu. An added bonus is that the restaurant continues to offer delivery in the area, which is a definite plus when the season turns.