All reviews room was clean make your own waffles a nice place to stay downtown seattle housekeeper
Reviewed 25 August 2018

If you have low standards then this is your place to stay. When I went up to my room the first time there were pills laying around in the stairway and the door to my room would not open even though it flashed green. The emergency lock was in place and would not allow the door to open. When I went to the front desk to check they said that no one was in the room and that it would have been "messed up" if someone had been in it....When I returned to my room the door magically opened...interesting enough there was someone standing outside a few steps down from my door when I returned..... Later, when I returned again to my room, there were 3 police cars and an ambulance in the parking lot. Apparently there had been an overdose and a dealer was arrested..... Management denies that there is any sort of issue. I wonder though, what kind of management ignores nefarious activity that is happening right under their noses?

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Laurie F
Reviewed 6 July 2018

This place is clean and quiet. I have problem with noise when sleeping. I asked for quiet room and they set me up a room away from traffic. I don’t mind for their simple breakfast since it’s pretty good price to stay. Definitely to come back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hluong55
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Nice comfortable place to stay for one night, easy to get to downtown Seattle. Room was clean and had kitchen area with counter, microwave and small refrigerator. Continental breakfast had fruit, muffins, cereal and make your own waffles, along with juice and coffee.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Had a quick trip over and back with friends. Great convenient location for my needs and good pricing. Always a little weary of hotels on HWY 99 but this one was good and in a good area. Wonderful front desk attendant. She was very nice and helpful and got use checked in quick and easy. Also they are pet friendly and I travel with my pup a lot. I would stay again and likely will :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Property was clean, but could use some maintenance. Bathroom door handle was broken and TV would disconnect from cable every 5-10 minutes.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business