“Corned beef done awesome!”
Review of White Horse Pub

White Horse Pub
Ranked #23 of 42 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today - had the Reuben with a cup of white chowder and my husband had a bowl of the red chowder. The Reuben was soooooo good - very tender and juicy corned beef - I've never had corned beef like that before. My husband enjoyed his chowder, and my chowder was good too. Service was good and the view is nice. The table behind us had the corned beef sandwich and he told the server he had not had a corned beef sandwich that good since he moved from Chicago 16 years ago. My only disappointment was no freshly brewed iced tea!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We stopped by for lunch and found exactly what we were looking for: good food and lots of it! I chose the Fish and Chips, fresh Cod and wonderful, homestyle fries. It was the best F and C I have had so far. My husband went with the Shepherd's Stew which was overflowing with large, savory bites of steak and veggies and topped with Mashed Potatoes, aka the Shepherd's Pie. The service was attentive and timely. Just a very good experience overall and one we can heartily recommend.

1  Thank Bernadette Z
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Pub style food was very flavorful and generous portion sizes. Would recommend the shepherd's pie. Guiness on tap was a plus.

1  Thank sdolphin13
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We ended up here because the restaurant we were headed to was not open that day. The White Horse Pub was a pleasant surprise with the Irish Pub atmosphere. The food was quite good pub style food.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We enjoyed our meal at the White Horse Pub. The atmosphere was great, the view was amazing and the service was excellent. The food was average, typical bar food but when linked to all the other positives it was a great experience. We would go back.