“Awesome”

Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Eastsound
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This was such a great experience. The nettle soup was amazing. The braised beef, beyond belief. The halibut was so good. The appitizer short ribs, very tasty. The service was amazing. I will definitely eat the again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Had a truly lovely meal here. My husband and I split an appetizer which was a smoked pork salad, had a mixed greens salad with a light vinaigrette and we each shared our entrees. Both were excellent. I had the gnocchi with mushrooms and he had the halibut special. Very. Happy. Indeed! Only slight disappointment was that we were not in the waterside room - would request that next time around. The dining room was quite cozy, however.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Great food, wonderful service, beautiful view. This is one of my favorite restaurants on Orcas and I will be back!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Got a seat at the bar and had the most amazing pork burger I've ever eaten. Before that I opened with an incredible charcuterie plate. It was an absolutely incredible meal.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Often touted at the best on Orcas, IASB was fabulous last night. Gourmet and great service without being pretentious. Lots of local ingredients. 25 for corkage was fair and appreciated.