“Nice patio, sloooow service”

Madrona Bar and Grill
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We came here around 2pm and it was fairly busy. Took a while to get seated the. Once we were seated it literally took 20 minutes before our waitress came to our table. Pretty disorganized and slow service. We got two beers and a order of garlic fries. The fries were spongy & kinda greasy, and they placed too much raw garlic on the fries. Next time I would not get them, but their food did look tasty. I just did not have a great experience.

1  Thank nmac43

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Wished I would hav ordered the fish and chips in stead of the spinach salad. My salad was wilted, 5 I'm assuming the dressing was heated up to long and was tge culprit to my wilting and melted cheese. My tummmy was upset most of the day. The food is good just not this day

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I ate dinner at this restaurant and the food was great. My friend and I didn't realize that we needed reservations, so we had to sit up in high stools in the bar area. I'm short and don't like climbing onto bar stools, but I managed. The service was fairly slow for those in the bar area ordering food. I would have loved to sit at one of the two person tables by the window.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I really enjoyed my lunch at Madrona Bar and Grlll. The cheese burger was delicious and cooked rare like I requested. The clam chowder i got with it was also delicious. The service was friendly and quick because we were in a hurry because we had a ferry to catch. The water views are fantastic and they have both indoor and outdoor seating. I hope to eat dinner here next time my husband and I are visiting Orcas Island.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Excellent service with amazing bay view off the deck. Enjoyed the Fish and Chips, the Potrabella mushroom burger was okay. I would go again!