“Great food, lovely view”

Madrona Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I ate dinner at this restaurant and the food was great. My friend and I didn't realize that we needed reservations, so we had to sit up in high stools in the bar area. I'm short and don't like climbing onto bar stools, but I managed. The service was fairly slow for those in the bar area ordering food. I would have loved to sit at one of the two person tables by the window.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I really enjoyed my lunch at Madrona Bar and Grlll. The cheese burger was delicious and cooked rare like I requested. The clam chowder i got with it was also delicious. The service was friendly and quick because we were in a hurry because we had a ferry to catch. The water views are fantastic and they have both indoor and outdoor seating. I hope to eat dinner here next time my husband and I are visiting Orcas Island.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Excellent service with amazing bay view off the deck. Enjoyed the Fish and Chips, the Potrabella mushroom burger was okay. I would go again!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We ate here two times on our three day trip. Enjoyed the bar, and also the lovely patio area. This place has a fabulous view, and a happy atmosphere. The food is all excellent, and the Mai Tai's are out of this world!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Lovely intimate restaurant overlooking the water. Try the crab bisque, the spinach salad or the veggie burgers...all are delicious and the waitstaff is helpful and friendly too!