“Great lunch on the deck!”

Madrona Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had a great lunch outside on the deck over looking the bay!
Seated promptly drinks oder taken service was good he ordered the veggie burger with fries I had the garden salad
Food came in a timely manner
Both entrees were hit and fresh
The salad seemed like the veggies came right out of the garden and I liked that the salad dressing was homemade tasting and served on the side!
Great Service
Great Food
Great Location in center of town
You want fast friendly service and not rushed check this place out for lunch of dinner!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Needed a place to eat dinner since we forgot our stove for campsite. Very few choices were open. Saw signs for steak and seafood, entered expecting a fancier restaurant. This place is very casual. Server was in flip floods. Waited quite a while to get menus and water. Place was not packed so no excuse. Not many choices for steak, ribeye or flat steak. Few seafood choices. Had salmon, it was okay. Asked for balsamic dressing got a honey mustard. Didn't request the balsamic because I didn't want to bother. Wish I had because the dressing was not good. I changed out cous cous for salad because I'm gluten free. After disappointment with meal did not try dessert. My son had vegan burger with gluten free bun, $2 extra, fries looked delicious. Burger was average. The view was nice and we were starving so we survived. We probably would never go back.

1  Thank Margi A
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Every once in a while, you find that restaurant whose food is a cut above. With every bite, we were saying this food is so fresh, so good. Sockeye salmon sandwich and the oyster po'boy had us licking our lips. And did we mention the wonder views of mountains and the sound? Sweetie and Rascal Pants

1  Thank Rascalpant
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We came in for lunch on a Tuesday and got a table quickly. The restaurant is on the water so several inside tables have a nice view, or you can sit outside in the deck.
The menu had a good variety and the specials included fish and chips ( which my husband enjoyed). I had the Madrona Chicken burger without bun and a side salad in lieu of fries. Very good. Took a long time to get our food, but they got busy right after we got there.
They have a nice selection of beers and wines. We would go back again - nice spot.

1  Thank tuscany885
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious fish, helpful service, and a beautiful view from the back patio. We enjoyed it very much, especially watching the beautiful sunset. Appreciated their being accommodating to dietary needs

1  Thank Ilene S