All reviews large refrigerator visiting family members great hotel complimentary breakfast oatmeal laundry facility pull out sofa breakfast bar newer hotel home away from home an extended stay rooms are spacious breakfast sandwich hard boiled eggs sitting area indoor pool enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Room was fantastic! Staff was friendly the breakfast, ehhh had better at other hiltons, my main issue was the pool being out of order which is one of the main reasons we chose to stay with our kids and staff wasn't very concerned or accommodating when we chose to check out a day early because of it. All in all it was a good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Tammy D, Director of Operations at Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

We apologize about the pool. Sometimes, we have to close the pool to make sure the chemical balance is properly maintained. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

This hotel was a nice surprise. Never having stayed at a Home2 Suites before, I took a chance. Was delighted. At the right location for our trip, easy access to the freeway. Very comfortable with great staff and nice amenities. Would definitely return.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing. We are happy to read everything went well for you!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Great hotel! Recommend to anyone with no doubt.

I never write reviews but I will for this stay. I cannot complain at all with my stay. Great staff and suites. Breakfast was great also cannot complain one bit.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate you staying with us!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

The housekeeping here was atrocious. Even when asking, pleading, begging and demanding, I could not get anyone to come and clean my room of the mess that was there when I checked in. Too bad cause it's a very nice place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We apologize for the non-delivery on your expectations. We will use your feedback to improve our delivery of service/expectations.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I reserved 3 rooms well in advance to this trip, one being specifically handicap accessible. I confirmed my reservations multiples times, but when I went to check in my handicap room was "given away." When my guest could not fit her wheelchair into the restroom in the room, the front desk told her she could use the public restroom down the hall. Rude and unprofessional. Then my 3rd room disappeared and we were left to sleep 6 women in a room with one bed and a pull out couch. The hotel is clean and new, but the service is absolutely horrendous.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We apologize for the delivery on your expectations. We will use your feedback to improve our delivery of service.