Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$315
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$284
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Priceline
FindHotelUS$312
TraveluroUS$347
3,334 results
All reviews ice skating portals restaurant beautiful resort tubing hill water slides fitness center rope rider fire pit hot tub swiftwater cellars one bedroom suite river view full kitchen great weekend outdoor pool family vacation hiking trails
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

-Don't expect to check in on time.
-Don't expect there to be handsoap in your room- bring your own, because apparently this stuff is hard to come by?! Multiple staff members were not
able provide a bar of soap to wash my hands and gave shampoo instead.
-Don't plan a dinner in your penthouse suite for more than one, because there will not be enough dishes to dine/cook in the "full kitchen".
-Also, don't plan on being able to see what you cook due to multiple burned out bulbs in kitchen.
-Plan to clean everything yourself due to dust, film and evidence of previous guests (glass of cigarettes left behind) in all areas of the suite.
-Don't plan to enjoy your screen door/balcony and gorgeous view due to huge tears in screen and no furniture for sitting on patio.
Definitely disappointed, as things seem to have gone downhill since our last stay and it is unfortunate.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

Service was poor at best, staff did not follow C-19 guidelines they posted all over the property. Few if any of the activities shown on the website were available, we had to go to outside the property vendors. Thankfully, we stayed in a home vs the lodge, that saved our long awaited, long deserved vacation.,. The positive stars below were a result of staying in a home on the property Will not return under any circumstances.

Reviewed 21 September 2021

The stay was almost worth the price, which was steeper than the hillside the resort sat on. It's the only game in Seattle for a quick upper scale staycation, so I guess that is what drives the rates. Otherwise the rooms are really nice and the service is okay. Must love golf and an evergreen forest setting.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2021

I reserved an ADA suite. The only "ADA" part of the suite was a space under the kitchen counter where a wheelchair could go. There were no grab bars in the bathroom or shower or anything else one would expect of an ADA compliant hotel.

Reviewed 20 September 2021

Suncadia!

Here’s my honest informational review from first week of September 2021.

A few things: I haven’t been on vacation for about 16 months. The goal: unplug!

I wanted to get away with a pool, hot tub, available spa, restaurants, hiking, biking, a bit upscale is a true statement… read, relax, sleep, and truly not be on a computer!

To be honest, I had never ever heard of Suncadia! I went to Google and typed: vacation getaway to unplug with activities and amenities in Pacific Northwest.

Suncadia: The view, the grounds, the location, the place is regal. I had read almost every review in the 30 days while I waited to go on vacation and for the most part, they are accurate.

Drive: Easy…down the freeway with great signs. And, we were staying in a one bedroom (view) at the Lodge. The lodge is a drive thru a few roundabouts within the resort.

Arriving/Check-in: Helpful, very nice customer service oriented overall our entire stay.

We arrived around 3:30 and we attempted to check-in. Our room wasn’t ready, and were told that our room is scheduled to be ready between 4pm-6pm. We decided to go into the Lounge/bar: Fifty 6 Degrees basically a few yards from the lobby. We had a glass of wine and took in the lavish view. Picture perfect. The bartender was great! He was helpful and attentive and we just decompressed from our few hours road trip as our vacation was about to begin. Around 5:30 I checked on our room at the front desk and I was told our room was not yet ready. If you were to know me this isn’t an odd thing for me to say: I said to the front desk attendant “no worries, were in the lounge, and just so you know, I read all the reviews before I arrived, so if the room isn’t ready by 6PM, then it’s free for the first night”… we are in the lounge, no hurry”!

Our room was ready in about 5 minutes or by 5:45PM. I find this really funny. I guess I shouldn’t have said anything…

Bell desk: We loaded our belongings onto the luggage rack with the bell captain helping us and welcoming us and headed to our room on the 3rd floor.

Elevator: FAST. In all cases, the Elevator was very prompt for the entire 8 day stay.

Room: We arrived! It is super cute, well-appointed 1 bedroom. Features: Small full kitchen, with two microwaves ( not sure why) Keurig coffee maker (not my favorite), toaster, stove, cooktop, fridge, dishwasher, in closet - stackable washer and dryer (with a soap, dryer sheet, and fabric softener, iron, ironing board) pots, pans, dishes, silverware, pot holders, knives, utensils, no soap, no sponge, no trash bags (we had to ask for soap, trash bags, sponge, dishwasher soap) though trash can, fireplace, fully furnished with an older pleather couch, table to eat/puzzle/scrabble, fireplace, TV, balcony with the best view, large bathroom (bigger than the kitchen, with separate shower and tub, water closet, 2 towels, 2 washcloths, 2 hand towels ( we had to ask for towels) then the bedroom had a great view, table, chair, bed (king size, I think) TV, closet and the bed was just ok comfortable, too soft. Granite counter tops and the door jamb to our room was falling a bit apart along with there was a bit of standing water in the shower. Agreed that the whole place could be DEEP cleaned, but overall, it was in pretty good shape! Did see a guy during the week cleaning the carpets in the hallway. And, the carpets looked good, except for the one inch “missed” by the machine from the wall.

The concierge: Connie was amazing, she sent a fruit plate and a card extending good wishes to have a great vacation!

The Lodge pool and hot tub: It’s small, and convenient and we went daily. The hot tub was a good temperature however, the jets do not turn on! The pool was heated and a bit colder than I would have liked.

Lounge/Bar: Fifty 6 Degrees: Great bar! Great Service. One day I went down to read and relax and was able to do so without feeling like I was “taking up space”.

Portals Restaurant: I booked an 8 am reservation for each day of our stay. It doesn’t seem like the restaurant is operating at “full” staff; but they are managing. The first day, I decided to have bacon and eggs with a POT of coffee. And, I was very happy with how everything was presented from service to the cooked hot food with crispy potatoes, crispy bacon, and toasted toast (not warmed bread buttered, LOL). The coffee was fresh and again the service was exceptional ensuring my vacation was memorable in a great way. It was one of the highlights of the trip. On the third or fourth day, I received one of the most disappointing cooked food ever with wimpy uncooked bacon, running over easy eggs that should have been over hard, uncooked / raw potatoes and terrible “I don’t want to be here service” and this was also one of the highlights of the trip, in a very bad way.

Coal House Market: A cute place to get some coffee, starting at 7 AM (not out of a Keurig)

Swiftwater Cellars Winery: The Suncadia shuttle driver took us to this restaurant about 1-2 miles down from the lodge. This is a must do! Sit at outside. We saw 25-30 Elk just roaming below and it was incredible. This view coupled with exceptional service and fabulous food along with wine flights and whiskey flights was tasting done right. Fabulous!

The Stovehouse: I would say this was ok. We road our bicycles from the lodge to the Inn. We sat outside and had an amazing view of the golf course. The service was ok, and the menu was small and lacked choices… maybe paired down? It was ok.

Nelson Farm: We didn’t ever go to this pool. Did go over and play Bingo Friday evening and it was good old-fashioned fun for $10. Exceptional service from the person calling the bingo to the person who gave us a tour, answered questions, and provided refreshments.

Glade Spring Spa: Disappointing! I suggest you skip this place all together. The front desk was not very helpful. The massage therapist was kind, considerate, fabulous. The facial was personal and the experience was great! The women’s room along with the men’s was nice and well stocked with towels and such. Only one bathroom was working in the women’s area.

The amenities were not existent. The men’s side was down for maintenance and this was NOT communicated so that we were aware prior to going. Thinking we were going to spend sometime in the nature spring, and it’s “down/not operational”. To add insult to injury, they charged the same amount though when I spoke up and said, “due to the fact that my husband wasn’t able to partake in the amenities, his service should be discounted, the cashier quickly said without missing a beat, “we are not in a position to offer a discount at this time”.

Well, here you go: I will now tell everyone not to go to the spa and then you will make no money ever hopefully. You should have instead offered a discount due to the lacking/nonexistent amenities and then the review could/would have been written to read: “Unfortunately, the men’s side didn’t have available the following amenities however they were proactive and discounted the service 25% to make up for this, and that’s totally awesome! Well, instead, the reality is, I am writing a completely negative, stay away at all costs review (please don’t go here) and they will LEARN customer service by their bottom line, right?

Swim & Fitness Center: Went to the gym by way of walking about a couple of blocks at 7 am a couple times down the path and it was easy! Worked out in a well-appointed gym. Lots of machines and weight equipment. I bought my phone and in the Yoga room, I pushed play on my app, and did an entire Yoga workout in that room by myself and it was simply wonderful.

The steam room (co-ed) is fabulous. It is very relaxing! Especially since the steam room at the spa, doesn’t operate (again -don’t go to the spa- LOL)

The locker rooms are spacious, clean, and the showers were great. The soap dispensers were missing a screw, thought the soap dispenser might fall off the wall, and thankfully it didn’t!

The front desk staff was engaging, amazingly helpful and answered all the questions. The indoor pool was not operational, which is noted on the website so I was prepared for this... the water slides were working by the weekend!

The pool outside along with the hot tub, exceptional. The pool is heated! Well ran facility.

Overall:

I will be back!

I had so much fun enjoying nature and unplugging. I will need to save for a bit as it’s NOT cheap!

I agree with the rest of the reviews, check-in between 4-6 is ridiculous, AND it was fully communicated so it didn’t come as a surprise. It just seems odd to have this as a time, when you have to vacate by 11. Seems like you’re truly not getting your monies worth. But, just wait till after 6 and ask for a free day since they couldn’t check you in on time!

The front desk does not have a HDMI Cable to watch Netflix on TV. So, bring one!

The cost: It’s not cheap!

…could go to an all-inclusive in Mexico with all the Alcohol and all food included for ½ the cost hands down.

With the SPA (3rd time, don’t go to the spa) and food along with the room we spent $$$$.

The views are AMAZING!

Room tip: A must is a VIEW room!