All reviews room was clean small pool king bed fridge ellensburg starbucks rates seattle
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stayed here 3/15/18. OMG, never again. The floor was so filthy, I washed it with one of their own hand towels. I'm sure they didn't appreciate it, but neither did I. The tub wouldn't drain very well, and standing in 3 inches of your own scummy water was sickening. PULL THE HAIR OUT OF THE DRAIN, LAZY PEOPLE. The mattress was old and uncomfortable. We mentioned our displeasure at a business we visited on our way out of town and they said it has a terrible reputation, and that there was a 'suicide by cop' there sometime last year. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

NO HOT TUB NO POOL. Website clearly states in bold letters that they are both open but they are not. Pretty lame after riding all day and bring you your girlfriend and then the hot tub is closed I can understand the pool being closed but when you say both are open one better be.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Our room was #305. Quiet lower floor with king bed. Room had been updated recently. Bed was firm, no rolling into my husband. Heater worked well and temperature was easy to adjust one time and didn't cook us out of bed. Bathroom had plenty of space. Good amenities likeini fridge, microwave, plenty of plug ins for charging devices. Only drawback was the breakfast, just skip it. Starbucks is across the street in Safeway. Great value!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

The service at the Stewart Lodge was amazing! I had one small issue and the were able to fix it quickly and without question. If you are looking to ski / ride at the Summit at Snoqualmie Stuart Lodge is the place to be!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Good value for money! I had stayed here a few times in the past, 10+ years ago.
New owners, upgraded, and certainly fine.

Friendly place. Quiet.
Could be a better breakfast....it was pretty poor.

I would stay again.