US$102
US$69
US$44
US$70
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$129
Comfort Inn(Lewiston)
US$77
US$145
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Reserved our room online even after reading some pretty negative reviews. We were given a nice room(actually an apartment) with two separate bedrooms, kitchenette, washer, dryer, garbage disposal, dishwasher, sofa, big flat screen TV in the living area, old fat TV in the bedroom. There were definitely some things in the room that needed repair. A kitchen cabinet door was missing. Counter needed work in one area. But our biggest concern always is whether or not the room is clean. It was very clean. We enjoyed our stay at Motel 6. There is a restaurant on one side of the motel and a McDonalds on the other side. Albertsons with a pharmacy is a very short walk. All the staff we met were very nice.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank asialover24
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I booked the Motel 6 online because it was one of only a few places that had rooms for Mother's Day weekend available to book online. I checked the TA reviews before booking and decided that it would be a decent place to stay the night based on the reviews I had read.

BIG MISTAKE. We checked in early, which wasn't a problem. The staff checked us in with speed and off we were off to our room. On the way to our upper floor non-smoking room we passed a room with a couple of men inside - they had a smoking room and had the door open. There were bed sheets strewn about and prescription medication bottles littered the windowsill. We passed them quickly and continued on our way up the stairs. We had to squeeze by the maids cleaning cart to get to our room. She didn't even offer to move out of the way. We slid our key into the door and entered the room to a HORRIBLE MUSTY/MOLDY/SMOKY smell. I couldn't even breath without coughing because the smell was so horrendous. We checked for bedbugs (there weren't any, which is always a plus) and sat our things on the bed. The room was small, to say the least. The TV was the old tube-style, the dresser was distressed, and the bedding was VERY outdated. The bathroom had hairs on the hand towels, the door was scratched up, the tub was dirty. We had an adjoining room (not by request) and the lock on the adjoining room's door was all scratched up like someone had tried (and maybe succeeded) in picking the lock.

My husband and I immediately got on the phone to try to find another hotel to stay at, as we did not feel clean or safe staying that this dump. Especially not for the rate we paid. If the rate were $29/night I would have expected old and dirty and trashy. But not for over $90/night. We didn't have much luck on the phone due to the weekend being EXTREMELY busy with a few college graduations + a couple of concerts in town. We decided that we'd rather drive the hour and a half home at 11:00 pm than stay in that motel another second.

We gathered our things and headed straight for the front desk. I half expected the staff to give us a hard time when we asked for a refund. But surprisingly she took back the card I paid with and issued a refund without any hassle. It was like she had done it time and time before...which I am sure she has. We had our refund receipt and were on our way.

Never again will we stay at this Motel 6. I understand if you're not expecting much that's what you'll get...but for over $90/night we expected more than what that motel has to offer. We went down the street into Lewiston and took a chance at the Guest House Inn - we thought we'd see if they had anymore rooms available and they did - for LESS than the Motel 6 rate! We were upgraded to a King Room for FREE and we were on the third floor. The room was updated and the bed was super comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WhiteOne123
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Motel 6 Clarkston provided a reasonable sleep, and the price was certainly right. The staff was very friendly and efficient. And the location is nice; there’s a huge Albertson’s right next door and it’s easy walking distance (at least in fair weather) across the bridge to the historic part of downtown Lewiston. But the property was noisy; most of the other guests seemed to be longer-term guests who knew one another and partied together at night. The walls were thin. And the bed linens felt worn and unpleasant, though they appeared perfectly clean. I got what I paid for, but wished I had spent the money for one step up in quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey R
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The good: The price is better than some of the other local alternatives. We reserved early and arrived between 11 PM and midnight, and that was no problem. Although they don't give you breakfast, there are some muffins and other things for sale at the front desk, and the prices were not bad. There is also a supermarket and coffee shop across the street on the other side of a parking lot. There is a beautiful park along the Snake river, great for walking and jogging, and that is only a few hundred feet from the font desk. Our kids did enjoy the pool a lot during out two-day stay.
The bad: They are a bit understaffed, if you need anything during the daytime you might be waiting a while. You are likely to encounter cigarette smoke, especially at the entry ways to second-floor rooms (due to rising smoke from first-floor smokers). Noise from other guests will vary, but that is true anywhere. Our experience was quiet. Cleanliness: Adequate, but not great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Don D
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is my second stay at this Motel 6, the girl who checked me in could have been nicer but the guy who checked me out the next day was fantastic, very helpful.
Room was clean and comfortable, my room faced the street which was ok because my motorcycle was right outside my window and I felt safe. The price was so low I couldn't say no!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo