“Best fries ever”

Breakwater Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Description: Traditional American Fair, featuring fresh seasonal seafood (May-Sep), steaks, fish & chips, salad bar, burgers and more! Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner open year round, with the best views. Family run restaurant with multiple TV’s, Full bar, Free WiFi, Table Service, Take-out and Homemade desserts. Fun, warm, inviting family run visit that will leave you feeling full and like one of the family.
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Did a nice walk on Cape Flattery .. and on the way back found this gem. My husband raved about the burger, and I will confess I ate way too many of his fries. I enjoyed the clam chowder, and a well stocked salad bar... but I really wished I had ordered the fries. The waitress was super too.. to the extent of phoning the fellow who ran the nearby motel to help us get a room for the night.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 20 November 2016

We went to Breakwater Inn for lunch just because it was on the way. The day was gloomy and we felt sluggish all morning. Not knowing what to expect we walked in and I was immediately wrapped by the inviting warmth of this place; by that I mean actual temperature as well as the vibe from the staff. We were welcomed and treated like long awaited guests and that lasted until we left. The food was very good and the view even better. The décor was sort of old-fashioned but everything is so well maintained that passé no longer applies and you would say it’s the style now. We finally jumpstarted our day and the good times continued for that point on. All in all great place!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Breakwater Inn offers a huge menu of great food. It is very clean and the dining view was amazing, friendly staff that greeted us and seated us right away. Loved the salad bar!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2016

This is a great little place to take a stop on your way out to Ozette, I had what may have been the best patty melt i've ever had. Relax and enjoy the amazing views.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016

There are limited options for eating brunch when travelling through this area. We brought up restaurants on our GPS when we were getting hungry, and it lead us here. The food was average. I had a patty melt with a side salad. Turns out they have a salad bar here. The food on the salad bar was fresh, and very good. My favorite thing I ate. The Patty melt was 'ok'. Certainly edible, but, nothing to write home about. Those who had the clam chowder said it was good.

Date of visit: August 2016