“Excellent accommodations!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Downtown Chelan

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
FellowTra...
“Excellent accommodations!”
Reviewed 26 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This condo was wonderful! It was in an excellent location - just across the street from the lake beach and an easy walk to downtown. There is a store very close and easy access to other areas. The condo itself was well furnished and stocked with necessities. It was comfortable and user friendly. The owner was easy to communicate with and helpful. The whole stay was a great experience and I would definitely recommend staying here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
proctersp...
“Condo in the middle of the Action”
Reviewed 18 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This was our first trip to Chelan, we found this place on VRBO and mostly made the decision based on its location. Kid you not it’s directly across the street from many summertime attractions.. put put golf, go karts, the marina for your boat and with rentals for the families who don’t own watercraft. The condo is walking distance to Starbucks and two grocery stores also directly across the street of the Company Pizza co. It was good enough we ordered the same thing twice in a 5 night stay. Ok so now the condo and it’s grounds and staff... the unit looks as if it was remodeled in recent years it host a nice large one bedroom and a well suited kitchen and a nice balcony to watch the kids in the pool or just people watch coming in or around Don Morse Park. I will say unit 10 I stayed in is managed by Vacasa, I was not impressed by the communication level as they felt elusive, maid services tho can’t take the stains out of the could seem to find the belongings of folks before me such as the bandage on the bathroom floor or the trash under the bed. The fires are terrible this year and the pool for 2 of our 5 nights was usable but looked like green tea from all the ash but no service people to come out and make sure the pool was clean. They did bring a crew out before we left but i believe waiting until
It’s clogged and PH levels of the pool were off is too late. In all we will be back to Chelan just probly not this condo.

Management Response
19 Aug 2018
I'm not sure how this applies to unit 4 as this is a review for unit 10. Vacasa does not manage unit 4. As far as the pool being discolored it is impossible to tame mother nature but we will do our best!!!!!
Laurie A
“Great location”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A little constructive criticism... I would have liked the owner to be a little more proactive in communication. I had to request information on what to do upon my arrival. I would have liked the notebook of local info in the condo to be more up to date. The WiFi information was out of date and the person to call for help sounded surprised that they were the help #. In the end and a little research on their part they got it sorted for me. I would've liked to know the expectations on how to leave the condo. Towels, dishes etc.

Overall it was a great place to stay. The pool, the location, the decor/furniture was lovely.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing