“Quality Service and Reasonable Pricing”
Review of Camas Thai Cuisine

Camas Thai Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 66 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Best Chicken Pad Thai in SW Washington. Comfortable quiet setting with beautiful art and stone/woodworking. I've eaten here consistently years and have never received a bad meal or poor service. The restaurant is ran by the owners and is always clean. I have on multiple occasions recommended Camas Thai to friends and family. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone with full confidence they will receive nothing short of the experiences I have had.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I've attempted to eat here twice since moving to Camas and both times I noticed a dark restaurant and a note on the door that said they were closed and in Thailand. I was disappointed until last month when I visited......It's not fancy in anyway, the ambiance isn't exactly date worthy and if you're looking for a cocktail with dinner you won't find it here. However, if you're looking for authentic Thai food with amazing flavor, that's hot and fresh.....You can't go wrong in my opinion.......!
Reasonably priced too !

Reviewed 7 November 2015

The wife and I went on a Saturday night. The service was prompt on a wet evening. The waiter was very nice. The food was not very Thai. The portions were large but the flavor was not right. We had Tom Kha Gai, but it did not have the usual lemon grass and kha. I had the sweet & sour chicken and it was very salty. We probably will not go back.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Been eating here for the past 7 or 8 years and it is consistent in all areas; food flavor and taste is as good as it gets, owners are thai friendly, food is prepared fresh per order, nothing precooked or done the night before so service is a little slow but worth the wait

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Nice Thai family restaurant with good food. It is not the Mandarin Oriental, but good honest thai food. We tried different dishes, and we were very happy with it. The place is much appreciated by the locals: even the police team came to have dinner at the next table. If I lived in Camas, I'd probably have my own table there :)