“Best curry anywhere hands down!”
Review of Camas Thai Cuisine

Camas Thai Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 64 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Been eating here for the past 7 or 8 years and it is consistent in all areas; food flavor and taste is as good as it gets, owners are thai friendly, food is prepared fresh per order, nothing precooked or done the night before so service is a little slow but worth the wait

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Nice Thai family restaurant with good food. It is not the Mandarin Oriental, but good honest thai food. We tried different dishes, and we were very happy with it. The place is much appreciated by the locals: even the police team came to have dinner at the next table. If I lived in Camas, I'd probably have my own table there :)

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Good food. Went there for lunch on a Sunday and they served the food quickly. Hardly a wait time. Must go if you're in downtown Camas.

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

My wife, myself, and two friends, a daughter and mother, stopped in for dinner, we had been in a couple of times, friends were much more frequent diners. My wife is a celiac, and must be careful of gluten, we asked and were told all the sauces were GF. We ordered a bowl of Tom Kah to split, I ordered Masmun curry, my wife was debating and ended up ordering Pad Thai, which she has never tried before. The food starts arriving, and we begin eating, then her Pad Thai arrives. She tries it and it's overly salty and tastes fishy, neither of which she can eat. Thinking it's her as she is very sensitive to sodium, both the mom and daughter try it and say the same thing. The gentleman comes back around, and she tells him about the dish, apologizes, and says she can't eat it. He seems upset, says he will have to throw it away, she again apologizes and says she can't eat it. He takes it away, comes back in a couple of minutes and tells her she can't come back, he won't let her come back, because he cannot afford to throw away food. He did take it off the bill, which he was not asked to do. All of us were stunned, too stunned to argue or comment and left. While I understand his point, he lost money on the one entree, he cost himself four patrons who will never return. So the one entree will cost him much more in the long run.

2  Thank Windwalker61
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Camas Thai is really hit and miss. It has the potential to be a real "local eats" type place but it really boils down to who is cooking. The service and quality continue to be inconsistent.