“Great looking place with good food and drink”

Mill City Brew Werks
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Camas
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I came to Camas to see the Big Screen Classic film BULLET staring Steve McQueen that was showing at The Liberty Theater. And I wanted to get a bite to eat before the film. So walking around I picked this place as the place to have a nice meal.

They have some seating outside on the sidewalk and seating inside. So I picked a table at a window with a view of the Liberty Theater. Which was also and excellent spot to view the entire establishment.

I was next to some of the brewing equipment behind a window and a little lower beneath the main floor. So I gather that this is where they have all their brewing done.
On one wall near the entrance they had a merchandise display of Hats, T-shirts, and window stickers. and further down the wall they had a display of Tin Tackers that have the Mill City Brew Works logo on them.

Over in my corner there was a fire place with a huge stein resting on the mantle. Now this was an impressing site. Old World style.

I ordered a Hamburger with cheese and a APFEL BANANE cider. Both tasted great. Service was good. And this place is an excellent place to go to have a meal and drinks. What I had came to about $20.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Located in a quaint downtown area the restaurant was walking distance from our street parking. We were greeted and seated promptly. The location looked to have been newly decorated or renovated. It was clean and offered indoor and outdoor seating. The menu had a variety of options for casual dining. I tried a lager beer which was good and we also ordered a Moscow Mule which tasted fresh and delicious. The calamari was great. We ordered the flatbread and clam chowder too. The chowder was like a fish chowder vs a clam chowder. The flatbread pizza had a bit too much of the specialty cheese, But was ok. The chicken strips and fries were a hit with the kids.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

My wife and I were in Camas for a few days and decided to try out the Mill City Brew Werks. It’s a nice place—open and airy. Plenty of seating, even for larger groups. This is a brew pub, and the beer is good. Service was very nice, however, we found the food to be okay at best.

My wife ordered the lamb gyros. She said it tasted okay, but instead of thinly sliced pieces of meat like one normally finds in a gyros, she got a lamb burger instead.

I ordered the BLT wrap. Supposed to be beer-battered fried bacon, lettuce and tomatoes, with sun-dried-tomato aioli. Sounded good, but the actual wrap left something to be desired. Wrap was mostly lettuce with little bacon or tomato—didn’t taste any sun-dried-tomato aioli. To top it off the wrap was grilled, and the cook burned part of the wrap.

If the food were better we would have really liked this place. Maybe the cook just had an off day.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The place is so clean, it all looks new. The new space next door is beautiful. Of course the food was great - I had the new charcuterie plate!!! Great choice. The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. I'm glad I beat the crowd. I was in town so it was an easy choice. I will absolutely be back soon!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We stopped in on the spur of the moment for lunch while shopping. I decided to have a Roasted Beet salad, it was great. I also had a light beer. We will definitely be back.