“HUGE sandwiches; good pizza”

Coconut Kenny's - Burlington
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I've been here a few times! The pizza is good! Nothing wrong with it but I have had better which is why I give it 4/5 stars.
The sandwiches are good but huge. 2 people could share one sandwich and be just fine.
Good place for small meetings as well.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

A great restaurant for big get-togethers or quiet meetings. Great selection of unique Hawaiian or Polynesian-themed pizzas and sandwiches. Beer on tap as well.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

As we entered it looked fun and different with Hawaiian - surfer theme. It was clean and open with plenty of seats and outdoor dining available. The signage said wait for the next available attendant and place your order. Menus were stacked on the counter. We checked them out and it ranged from torpedo type sandwiches to salads to pizzas and other things. We placed our order with a very friendly young lady and took our seats.

It was a bit chilly inside, due to it trying to turn into a warm April day and the door on the other side of the establishment propped open for those dining outside. So we chose a nook in the back corner.

Service was also friendly, amenities were near the self serve soda fountain and were clean in appearance.

We'd like to return and see what their happy hour was like. The soda fountain ran out of a couple of choices as I was pouring and 1 choice, the fountain kept pouring when I removed the cup, so I got a bit wet attempting to turn it off. But when I reported it as we left, the attendant smiled, thanked me and immediately left to address the problem.

We will return.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Second time here, first time with friends - had to share experience with Husband. The King Mahalo Sandwich was wonderful - we ordered the Barbq sauce on the side and smartly shared. This is a walk up order pizza joint, and the pizzas looked wonderful. We will try pizza next time - maybe, can't pass up that fantastic cheezy sandwich!!

1  Thank AbbeyGail0901